Celtics85

Cheating and Skydiving

And more ... I'm about 40 minutes west of Nashville for work this week ... Just saying since you're in West TN ... If you want me to hook up with your girlfriend or anything.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I only wish she would get into it. I couldn't even get her to do the tandem with me much less get her to go through AFF with me if I got her to do tandem.
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

And more ... I'm about 40 minutes west of Nashville for work this week ... Just saying since you're in West TN ... If you want me to hook up with your girlfriend or anything.

Haha maybe I can talk her into going tandem with you so to speak.
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

I only wish she would get into it. I couldn't even get her to do the tandem with me much less get her to go through AFF with me if I got her to do tandem.

It really is perfectly alright for someone to not want to take the personal risk of skydiving.

Just sayin ... If I hook up with her, she won't be so pissed off when you start cheating on her.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

Just sayin ... If I hook up with her, she won't be so pissed off when you start cheating on her.

I'll just tell her " hey baby you'll apreciate this in the future" and smack her on the ass.

I'll just tell her " hey baby you'll apreciate this in the future" and smack her on the ass.

Deal ... I'm down for that ... FO SHO!!!

I could just see her face. It would be like a skit off of SNL. She comes home from work, and I got some guy from the skydiving forums sittin here. " Look baby I know this may be wierd but this is how this is going to work"

I could just see her face. It would be like a skit off of SNL. She comes home from work, and I got some guy from the skydiving forums sittin here. " Look baby I know this may be wierd but this is how this is going to work"

Hahaha ... You're cracking me up over here.

It really is perfectly alright for someone to not want to take the personal risk of skydiving.

Yep don't push or coerce someone into it.

Yep don't push or coerce someone into it.

Can she cram loads of shit into a small suitcase, quickly? >:(:ph34r:

No I would never force her to do anything. When we went to do our tandem she backed out and I told her thats perfectly fine. She wants to do it bad she just can't control her nerves. I think she may take a small dose of xanax when I go do my AFF and she will probably be okay and do it.

No I would never force her to do anything. When we went to do our tandem she backed out and I told her thats perfectly fine. She wants to do it bad she just can't control her nerves. I think she may take a small dose of xanax when I go do my AFF and she will probably be okay and do it.

Why not both try a wind tunnel? At least you can both share the fun some B|

BP
:)

If she doesn't go through with it when I go to do my AFF I will probably look into that. I don't even know where the closest one to me would be I'll have to give that a look.

Why not both try a wind tunnel? At least you can both share the fun some B|

BP
:)

Why not both try a three-some with Tony D!

Why not both try a three-some with Tony D!

Haha fuck skydiving baby I've got somethin better a whole fun filled night of shaggin with TONY D!!!!

If she doesn't go through with it when I go to do my AFF I will probably look into that. I don't even know where the closest one to me would be I'll have to give that a look.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If I was to guess..this would be the closest wind tunnel to your current location.

http://www.paracletexp.com/

Someone has seen the movie Extract... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think she may take a small dose of xanax when I go do my AFF and she will probably be okay and do it.

That's a really really really bad idea.

At least be sure she lets the ride operator know that she's on Xanax. Not fair to put them at additional risk because she's too scared to jump sober. Like skydivers are supposed to do.