virgin-burner

his skygodness, VB, now will speak through me..

VB is in a higher state of mind as of now, and is thinking about doing 270's for this season, so he has no time for the sort of stuff happenig on the forums.. please respect, while i take his place, you can direct any questions to him right at me; i will forward your enquiries to his skygodness. it may be replied to, but, it may be not!

apparently, after a 3-month-hiatus from jumping, it occured that HIS SKYGOD VB (now his official name) was apparent to some CESSNA-jumping, which he has never done before. since HIS SKYGODNESS VB was accustomzed to turbines only, HE even let his pilot get away with the subterfuge of "i might have to leave early since the wife is expecting our soon to be born baby TODAY!"..

HIS SKYGOD VB decleared that all future requests, questions et cetera would be allowed through his old account that would be filtered and monitored by his unrelevant step-sister called "virgin-burner" in the future.

now, HIS SKYGOD VB made a couple jumps this saturday, only to enlighten the poor souls of the earth, just to let them know it was perfectly viable to live through knowledge and power, and do 90°-approaches, even when HIS SKYGOD VB probably was still perfectly drunk from the night before, and to get away with it!
of course, HIS SKYGOD VB would not allow or promote such practice in any manner, but, having reached SKYGOD-status himself, that would not
matter to HIS SKYGOD VB himself!

through the power of HIS SKYGOD VB himself, his 2ndary authoritative speaksperson, i was told to let the community know that HIS SKYGOD VB himself would start to experiment with 270°-approaches for this very season, and except for (really helpful hints) you should really hold back on yourself.

HIS SKYGOD VB himself asked for so-called mentors in the area of HIS residence, or in the surroundings.. please let HIM know through my abjectness!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

ihr scheint guten shit in der schweiz zu rauchen:ph34r: hoffentlich lässt du für mountain gravity noch was übrig;)

Il sole non tramonta mai su uno stòlido.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

ihr scheint guten shit in der schweiz zu rauchen:ph34r: hoffentlich lässt du für mountain gravity noch was übrig;)

tun wir! aber ich geh nichts ans MG, letztes jahr hatten sie an den 9 oder so tagen glaubs um die 7 REGA-flüge.. und einer davon ist im nachhinein gestorben; darauf hab ich kein bock! :|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

tun wir! aber ich geh nichts ans MG, letztes jahr hatten sie an den 9 oder so tagen glaubs um die 7 REGA-flüge.. und einer davon ist im nachhinein gestorben; darauf hab ich kein bock! :|

nwkrnb amob nonhe jownvag , Bro!

naja, die einen haben sich ja fast auf den berg gepflastert.. ich hab bis jetzt nur schlechtes gehört..

hat noch andere schöne plätze in der schweiz mit mindestens so spektakulären ausblicken. ich würds dir nicht empfehlen hinzugehen, aber das ist eine persönliche meinung..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

yup, completely sober; amazing, isnt it!? :P

You deserve an award.

i was bat-shit-crazy drunk..

So drunk you added an n to your title. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

yup, completely sober; amazing, isnt it!? :P

You deserve an award.

i was bat-shit-crazy drunk..

So drunk you added an n to your title. ;)

i dont have your vast selection of thongs.. :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda