JohnMitchell

It's a Sunny Day and . , .

Hey, with the baby on the way, our advice is to see all the movies you want now, 'cause it'll take a baby sitter soon.

Funny you should mention that, I think going to see a movie is on my agenda for today. :)
Baby is due in less than 1 week, so I'm running out of time! :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Tis always Sunny in my world. [Smile/]
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes it is. And thanks for stopping in. We don't see you enough these days.

Having a full time job and being a full time college student doesn't leave much time for anything else. I will finally graduate in July this year though. :)

Bring that sunny warm world to Florida because i think mother nature is on vacation.

Wish i could! I need a vacation in a BAD way!!

Who are you?

FBI has been trying to figure that out for years. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Tis always Sunny in my world. [Smile]
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes it is. And thanks for stopping in. We don't see you enough these days.

Who are you?

FBI has been trying to figure that out for years. :D

Well, considering that they have to figure out who DB Cooper is first, I think you are safe :)

It's good to see you around, Sunny. It always makes my day brighter to see your Avatar come up.
B| (need shades when you are around)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Well, the temperature has skyrocketed up to 1 degree, and it isn't snowing for the moment, so I am sitting with a giant cup of coffee glaring out the window at the snow.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Well, the temperature has skyrocketed up to 1 degree, and it isn't snowing for the moment, so I am sitting with a giant cup of coffee glaring out the window at the snow.

Well, we are at about 10. It's bright and sunny out so the snow is glaring at me pretty strongly.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Well, we are at about 10. It's bright and sunny out so the snow is glaring at me pretty strongly.

It's about 20 in Chicago, does that give The Pack any advantage over the Bears? :)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Hrm, i tried finding you on facebook, but there are a lot of joe beckers out there. try finding me, i'm sure there aren't as many sunny riley's so i should be easy to find.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hrm, i tried finding you on facebook, but there are a lot of joe beckers out there. try finding me, i'm sure there aren't as many sunny riley's so i should be easy to find.:)

Or just do a search for Butt Secks. :D:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"