JohnMitchell

It's a Sunny Day and . , .

. . . my home DZ is closed for the next two weekends. [:/] I even had a friend over to repack our reserves this week. :D That's what I get for not checking the DZ calendar. We just might have to run up to Snohomish tomorrow. :)
Today will be barbecue, bike ride and gun show. :)
How's your weekend shaping up?

Sunny and cold. DZ is closed, but I can't jump anyway. Hubby at army drill for the weekend. I'm contemplating going to the gym for a swim. Getting together with friends for dinner and board games tonight. Nice quiet weekend, resting up before the baby gets here and I don't get any sleep! :D:P

Maybe I'll put away the Xmas decorations. :S

Weekend has been pretty good so far. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Hope you at least checked the calendar before you made the drive over!:D

Sunny here but I'm giving the old MCL a couple more weekends to feel ready. Hopping into the tunnel tomorrow night so I can knock the rust off before the 2-way tunnel comp on Wednesday night.B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Windy and cold in Florida

Yeah, no shit!

Glad it is though, my foot is killing me and I don't need to be jumping.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

. . . my home DZ is closed for the next two weekends. [:/] I even had a friend over to repack our reserves this week. :D That's what I get for not checking the DZ calendar. We just might have to run up to Snohomish tomorrow. :)

My day started of by a doctor appt for the 10yr old who has had a cough on and off for a few weeks. We went to famous footwear and I bought a pair of convers. Then spring baseball try outs in the freezing cold for an hour. Yes, it was very chilly and the wind was blowing. After we left it was time to drop him off at his friends for a few hours of playing.

I am now home relaxing and trying to warm up..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Tis always Sunny in my world. :)

Bring that sunny warm world to Florida because i think mother nature is on vacation.

BRRRRRR... it has been cold outside today.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Silly people... Going to Florida when a perfectly good Arizona is available ;)

It's nice to be back in the 70s! Those last few weeks of 50s and 60s were bad :D....

We have an ocean which mean lots of people in swim wear, Skymama is here, and whats that other little thing about Florida....

It is not a dusty dry desert....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I saw some of the Tulips and Daffodils starting to peek thru the ground and knew it was time to do yard work. I cut down all the reamining dead stuff cut the roses WAY back after that really cold weather we had they just looke like they needed it and then 2 Yards of bark dust later the planter is lookin good after getting the help to unload the truck.

The nexy couple weeks it should start looking like spring out there:)
Oh and I ordered my new canopy 2 weeks ago.... tick tock tick tock

Has been sunny and warm here in my part of CA. We have had some dense morning fog but it has been clearing around 10am or so if not earlier. My DZ has been putting up otter loads all day and I plan on being out there all day tomorrow jumpingB|

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

. . . Today will be barbecue, bike ride and gun show. :)

Doesn't sound like a bad weekend at all! B|

My weekend has been mostly LOVELY! Thank you for asking. :) ).... then he revealed a lack of confidence in my ability to run my half marathon [:/]>:(>:(>:( NOT a good way to a happy "reunion" ...

So... come February, I have even that much MORE motivation to cross that finish line B|