jrmrangers

so heres the plan....

well i just booked tickets to go to st augustine fla for fourth of july week. my plan is to start aff in march , get my a by april and get some jumps in up here in ny and then do some jumping in fla. im looking at palatka or a road trip to sebastian. anyone have any suggestions for fla 4th of july week?
Wait , I pull what first?

Something with Air Conditioning?

You're supposed to go to Florida in the winter, when it's cold up north and warm (relatively anyway) down south.
Florida in July is miserable. Hot, humid, and the start of hurricane season.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Something with Air Conditioning?

You're supposed to go to Florida in the winter, when it's cold up north and warm (relatively anyway) down south.
Florida in July is miserable. Hot, humid, and the start of hurricane season.

It isn't that bad here in July...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

well i just booked tickets to go to st augustine fla for fourth of july week. my plan is to start aff in march , get my a by april and get some jumps in up here in ny and then do some jumping in fla. im looking at palatka or a road trip to sebastian. anyone have any suggestions for fla 4th of july week?

I suggest you learn how to use the shift key to capitalize appropriate letters.

I suggest you learn how to use the shift key to capitalize appropriate letters.

It is hard to do when you are typing with one hand!
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Im sorry for my poor typing skills. I never made it to secretarial school..

No sweat. We're just having a little fun, at your expense! I probably wouldn't have said anything, but the one part that was confusing without capitalization was: "get my a by april", and that put me over the top on tolerance. Hee hee. I do like your plan, and I wish you good luck in achieving your A license. Once you're off student status, if you visit Skydive Houston, look me up and I'll buy you a jump to make it up to you. But start getting used to the idea that fellow skydivers like to make fun of each other. ;)

Actually buy a tent go to the ranch and learn how to skydive is exactly my plan!. I have family in St Augustine and I'm going down there for a function. I just plan on jumping everywhere I visit from now on! Besides New York in July isn't exactly cool so its no big deal as far as I'm concerned.
Wait , I pull what first?

if you visit Skydive Houston, look me up and I'll buy you a jump

does this apply to anyone that visits you, or just those who defile the english language?

*please note: I am the spelling/grammar champion of the world, but am also a firm believe in selective capitalization. I do not abuse it.

if you visit Skydive Houston, look me up and I'll buy you a jump

does this apply to anyone that visits you, or just those who defile the english language?

Just those of whom I make good-natured fun, or who make a serious good impression on me. If you send me more photos of yourself, perhaps I could extend the invitation to you... ;)