shah269

Remember when Stews were HOT!

So on a flight less than 6 months ago, while eating what best could be described as pieces of dry wall trying to pass for pretzels and trying to wonder if the guy next to me was going to explode into my seat and if the kid behind me was practicing tap dancing on the back of my seat while being possessed by some sort of daemon it suddenly hit me....a cubic yard of led weight from the overhead bin...and then I realized something.
1) The average age of the average stew is about 50, in fact the one that removed the offending bag of over weight granny panties was herself pushing a bottle oxygen.
2) In case there is an issue I may have to save her as well as my self!
3) Remember the good old days? WHAT THE HELL EVER HAPPENED TO THOSE! Did the fat bastard next to me eat them?
4) Why can't flying be more like this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hbib-A6NpW8

And I assure you if she http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/110124-emirates-hmed.grid-8x2.jpg asked me to kindly stop utilizing screaming banshee sitting behind me as a hammer to pry open the door so I could escape and save myself....I think I would.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I thought this was going to be about steaming crock pot food.

I did too.... who knew skymama's mind isn't always in the gutter? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought the same thing too! I clicked on this thread because I was confused about why Shah would be posting about food.

Hey Shah - you would like flying Virgin Airlines in Australia. Working as a stewardess for that airline is the equivalent of being a waitress in LA.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

No problem, Shah. Here ya go:

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/chilli_sauces.htm

"Our new Chilli has just broken all records for heat, at 1,340,969 SHU’s (Scoville Heat Units). Our new hot chilli is called Naga Viper."

This is the new World Record holderB|. I've got two bottles of Naga Jolokia sauce (@1 million SHUs). Siempre YeeHaw:P...

Oh, wait. We're not talking about food?

Hey Shah - you would like flying Virgin Airlines in Australia. Working as a stewardess for that airline is the equivalent of being a waitress in LA.

I've got no clue, but I'm guessing that's a good thing?

SoCal girls tend to be pretty, and everyone waiting tables in LA is an aspiring actress/actor. Is that why?:)

I thought the same thing too! I clicked on this thread because I was confused about why Shah would be posting about food.

I did NOT think the same thing, and when I read the subject I wanted to holler for my son, who I have told that the "flight attendants" who used to be "stewardesses" didn't used to be so SCARY! Some of these folks make it hard to close your eyes in flight! Don't fly American or Delta. GYAAA! It'll give you nightmares!
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

4 beers into waiting for a flight in China the we guys had a talk.
We know full well women can be a bit.....how shall i put it...catty?
And well seeing the bevy of gorgeous Asian and European Stews walking around we couldn't help but wonder what happens in private?
Do these gorgeous ladies of the sky look at all the "flight attendants" from US carriers and just giggle and scream out "MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and "So where is your walker!"

It's really a sad state of affairs! We need to fix this! Screw global warming and all that crap! We need good looking ladies under the age of 60 on aircraft!

For those old enough to remember how much fun flying use to be!
http://momgrind.com/2008/06/10/almost-wordless-wednesday-the-glamour-of-air-travel/

“According to a spokesman at Southwest Airlines of Texas in 1973, when stewardesses were interviewed for jobs, he started with their legs and worked up to their faces.”

I should have been born in the 60's! If I were to say that now....well how fast do you think I would get a dozen nasty grams?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I did too.... who knew skymama's mind isn't always in the gutter? :D

I was thinking "who the hell eats cold stew" :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I did NOT think the same thing, and when I read the subject I wanted to holler for my son, who I have told that the "flight attendants" who used to be "stewardesses" didn't used to be so SCARY! Some of these folks make it hard to close your eyes in flight! Don't fly American or Delta. GYAAA! It'll give you nightmares!

I wonder if Hooters Airlines is still in business? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

4 beers into waiting for a flight in China the we guys had a talk.
We know full well women can be a bit.....how shall i put it...catty?
And well seeing the bevy of gorgeous Asian and European Stews walking around we couldn't help but wonder what happens in private?
Do these gorgeous ladies of the sky look at all the "flight attendants" from US carriers and just giggle and scream out "MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and "So where is your walker!"

It's really a sad state of affairs! We need to fix this! Screw global warming and all that crap! We need good looking ladies under the age of 60 on aircraft!

For those old enough to remember how much fun flying use to be!
http://momgrind.com/2008/06/10/almost-wordless-wednesday-the-glamour-of-air-travel/

“According to a spokesman at Southwest Airlines of Texas in 1973, when stewardesses were interviewed for jobs, he started with their legs and worked up to their faces.”

I should have been born in the 60's! If I were to say that now....well how fast do you think I would get a dozen nasty grams?

The first picture is a prime example why women should never have short hair. I was confused, for a while, why some dude would wear clothing like that, until I realized its not some dude.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I thought they were flight attendants? :$:ph34r:

I thought they were just the girls that would have sex with you in the bathroom on the plane.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I wonder if Hooters Airlines is still in business? :)

They started up in 2003 and ceased operations in 2006. It was fun while it lasted. :)

Dammit ... WTF happened?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

I have a few bottles of very hot sauce as well, the hottest being 1 million scoville. That shit is no joke. I ate a whole drop one time and thought I was going into cardiac arrest. Never again.

I'll pump your stomach, in return for that bottle of hot sauce ... You don't get to die today!

The first picture is a prime example why women should never have short hair. I was confused, for a while, why some dude would wear clothing like that, until I realized its not some dude.

Oh yeah there is a girl back there!
I think that's a girl?

But there is nothing more soul crushing than when flying international and watching all these gorgeous well dressed women from all the other carriers walk around to and from their gates and then to be rudely surprised by Bea Arthur throwing you broken drywall in a bag and pouring you 24 hour old second hand twice fermented coffee and asking if you wanted to drop $10 for a half empty can of Bud!

http://ie.askmen.com/top_10/travel/top-10-hot-stewardess-airlines_10.html
You know with all these top fashion designers in the US, you would think the airlines would contract one to maybe develop a more "professional" uniform that is a little less angry pissed off nurse and more fun!

I mean, even the worst dressed people in the world, the Finns do a better job in uniforms than say American.
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/82837178.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5487B3AC35CF5C4EFE1955C363187259909A16BC030A3BADABCE30A760B0D811297

Years ago, my sister was a 'stewardess' for a now defunct, swallowed-up by the big airlines, milk-run airline. My mom, dad and I went to her class graduation from training school. For a 16-yr. old kid and all those good looking girls in their uniforms was quite an experience! To this day, there's just something about a girl in uniform.:D

Chuck

http://askroccoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fat-flight-attendant-300x289.jpg

of

http://www.mynetbizz.com/pages/airlines/pinnacle-airlines/pinnacle-airlines-flight-attendant.jpg

still a little scared

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2009/barbie/barbie_06.jpg
frack you barbie! You are the reason...........inset rant about body image here.....

http://sarcasticbite.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/american-flight-attendant.jpg
:)