SarahC07

Matching Underwear Sets...

In my experience, it doesn't matter. Once it gets to that point, the bras and panties come off at the same speed. It doesn't matter what color they are. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, recent pillow-talk has led me to the following wonderment... :)
Owning and wearing ONLY matching underwear sets ... is it really worth the investment?

Please discuss. I'd like to hear viewpoints and opinions from both men and women.

I don't even match my socks and I doubt anyone guy would care about panties/bra colors as long as they are getting them off me.. ...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

In my experience, it doesn't matter. Once it gets to that point, the bras and panties come off at the same speed. It doesn't matter what color they are. ;)

True, but it looks nice if they match when you get to put them back on afterwards.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I guess I have to agree with the general sentiment in this thread, but would still like to make exception. I would never kick my wife out of bed for wearing unmatched undies, but if I've told her once I've told her a THOUSAND times: if she understood how hot she looks when she gets "dressed up" for bedtime she would never wear anything else!

Elvisio "drooling a little just thinking about it" Rodriguez

It's kinda like a Christmas present.

Is it nicer to have it wrapped in pretty paper with a nice bow on top?

Yes.

But what is on the inside is far more important.

And I'm going to include her head, heart, and the rest of the overall "her" in "inside".

Just like beautiful undies can conceal an unattractive body, a beautiful body can conceal a truly unattractive person.

And a truly beautiful person can be inside a body that doesn't meet supermodel qualifications.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Huhuh... I first thought: Wow, he & she should wear undies that match? In this case, it could only be the colour. And if you thought so: NICE THOUGHT!
(BTW: I do not think about them "metrosexuals" who even wear their wives' thongs, you know...)

I actually have a pair of briefs and an under shirt in bright orange that exactly match the colour of bra & panties I gave my wife as a present for her birthday last year. In fact, I just bought them because of their colour... our first "partner look" undies B|B|B|
She got some more undies that match as presents from me. I like to watch her in beautiful lingerie, even after 28 years of marriage. :) Unfortunately, the ones I like don't seem to be the most comfortable / practical ones (guess why! ;) ) so I don't have that "ogletunity" as often as I like to...

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I actually have a friend that will not hook up with a girl if her panties and bra do not match.

Is he nicknamed after a certain former Iranian dictator? Just a guess.

Nah I'm a dog! I don't care what she has on as long as she looks good out of them! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If I was asked for a preference, I like the matched set. Not a big deal, however.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The general consensus among men in relationships (in real life), is that knowing their woman is wearing a matching set all of the time keeps their imagination intrigued.

Some of the women who do this have indicated that it makes them feel sexier and often, more confident.

Comments?

The general consensus among men in relationships (in real life), is that knowing their woman is wearing a matching set all of the time keeps their imagination intrigued.

Some of the women who do this have indicated that it makes them feel sexier and often, more confident.

Comments?

If it makes the woman feel sexier, prettier, more desirable, more confident, more willing to attack me (in a good way ;)), then great.

I'll even pay for them. B|

For me, I'm more interested in what's under them. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I actually have a friend that will not hook up with a girl if her panties and bra do not match. Personally, I do buy the cute sets, but never wear the pieces together. I actually enjoy mismatching my underroos.

You have some weird friends!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Comments?

That's why I do it. I have a very conservative job and dress very conservatively for work. Knowing I'm all matchy-matchy-lacy-silky underneath makes ME feel good. I do it for ME. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

That's why I do it. I have a very conservative job and dress very conservatively for work. Knowing I'm all matchy-matchy-lacy-silky underneath makes ME feel good. I do it for ME. :)

always great to hear from you

matchy-matchy-lacy-silky

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.