Iceburner

Need help

I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan and one of my Marines is trying to get his wife a skydive for a birthday present...being the only skydiver in the group he asked me where she could go/who he can contact. Because of the "blazing fast" internet connection i was able to get onto, i cant really do searches (took me 15 mins to log into dz.com)...so if you can PM me a location near Panama City Beach Florida or an e-mail/phone number i'll try to get a satalite phone for him to call and set it up, or steal some army dudes internet again.
Semper Fi
Iceburner

Here's a list of what I found with the search feature. I'm not from there, so I can't really comment on what the DZs are like.
Xtreme Skydivers Bluntstown, Florida 43.20 miles 985-258-9255
They have a Caravan. There are no reviews of this DZ (which probably just means they're new). Their website is active.
SkydiveLive! DeFuniak Springs, Florida 62.74 miles 850 978 4532
C-182, 4 positive reviews, owner is a former Golden Knight
School of Human Flight Tallahassee FL, Florida 73.62 miles (850) 627-7643
C-182, 22 nearly all positive reviews (2 1-star reviews are actually positive).
Emerald Coast Skydiving Center Elberta, Alabama 114.27 miles 251-986-5618
Caravan & C-182, 14 positive reviews

C-182 jumps are likely from 10500 feet, and Caravan are more likely to be higher (websites don't always say). But a first time tandem student won't know the difference, and will get a good jump either way with a good TM.

Good luck
Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The only one of those I've hit was Emerald Coast and I highly recommend it.

Ditto! Sometimes they even do tandems onto the beach, or they did last time I heard.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban