warpedskydiver

Trying to Help Hannah Get Modeling and Acting Work

Hannah Hughes is the daughter of my first Fiancee.

She is young and very beautiful and has already been modeling but looking to to more serious work, acting as well.

If any of you have LEGITIMATE advice or can help point her in the right direction or recommend a better agency (she is in the UK) it would be appreciated.

I will see if she has some modeling and other shots to post ( I don't want to have to sort through the thousands of pictures of her)

She is very nice and would be easy to work with, she will seemingly not age at all, her mom looks like she is in her late 20's and she is 49.

They look alike, so her longevity in the business should be ideal.

By weekend I should have the pics posted in this thread.

Thanks in advance, I know some of you girls modeled or still do, she would like to do some of the modeling like Roberta Mancino does.

She likes the fact that Roberta is much more than a pretty face, her ambition is to have much more to offer than just being pretty.

She starts Uni soon and will pursue acting/theatre

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=739608385#!/photo.php?fbid=380522458385&set=t.739608385&theater

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=388059583385&set=a.428642493385.221360.739608385&theater

WTF?
You're seriously asking a bunch of skydivers this question? You ain't been around much have you?

The only thing I can tell you is Shah IS NO AGENT and if she wants advice on The Thong Shot posing, then PM Bolas.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Girls are icky

Except for that vagina and the boobies and the legs and the ass and the way they smell, and the way they make you want them . . . Yeah -

Cuz once they open their mouths, if you don't have something to fill it, you end up having to talk all night.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nobody asked you, so stay out of it.

If someone had asked if you wanted to do a tandem with the TI and you both nude, you would be more than welcome to opine.

Now get the hell out.

I am trying to help someone very special to me and you are acting like .... well you know.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA acting like a fag? I know you wanted to say it lol...chill out brother

ETA: and to be clear, you kinda did ask me...you asked everyone on an open skydiving forum...seriously? what kind of answers did you expect? especially with fartbook links that dont even work

Nobody asked you, so stay out of it.

If someone had asked if you wanted to do a tandem with the TI and you both nude, you would be more than welcome to opine.

Now get the hell out.

I am trying to help someone very special to me and you are acting like .... well you know.

Dude don't get your panties in a bunch just b/c somebody in The Bonfire doesn't take your request seriously. It's The Bonfire!
I got nuthin

The only thing I can tell you is Shah IS NO AGENT and if she wants advice on The Thong Shot posing, then PM Bolas.

WTF man! :o
That aside.

Good luck I hear the industry is a bit nutty and very difficult to get into.
But perhaps you can start small? If any local shops wish to use her in any comercials or adds pro bono. Maybe that will start things.
Other than that I dont' know what to say? Good luck, hope things work out. :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Dunno how it works in the UK, but in the US most of the time an agency is a waste of money. There are far too many agencies out there that shouldn't exist. They will take anyone and everyone because they want their money. This willingness to take anyone with money in their hand hurts the agency reputation and other companies are less inclined to call that agency for talent. We burned through 4 local agencies looking for on camera talent before we finally found one that actually has decent talent.

My advice would be to have her shop agencies very carefully. See how much talent they already have and how much work they get. Agencies like to brag about how many talents they have but that isnt always a good indication of whether they are good or not. Also have her shop herself around to different production companies. They only care about experience and talent, and many times dont like working with agencies anyway because it costs more and is a pain in the ass.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

You know...I just rememberd. One of the kids in my extended family actually started his own little firm.
He approached a few local stores, mom and pop shops, asked if they would pay him if he produced a comercial for youtube for them?
Nothing much $100 or so. Well it worked, and now he's charging $1,000 per and has a waitign list. I don't have access to youtube from work so I can't share them. But I'm sure someone at your local DZ has a very good camera. And I'm sure there is at least one local bar that is looking for a comercial put two and two together and maybe that could be her "In".
If nothing she makes a few $$$ and it's a good learning experience.
Just a thought. Hope it helps and again good luck.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!