Nataly

Embarrassing flaws anyone??

The one that I'm the most sensitive about is that I have bunions. Sounds like some kind of old lady disease to me. I loathe shoe shopping and will probably never get a pedicure. The surgery to repair it involves breaking both of my feet and is apparently only marginally successful.

I had the surgery done one at a time, about 8 months apart. Years of ballet and then years of stilettos can wreck your feet. This is why I have a pedicure addiction.

PS - Best thing I've done to my body was this surgery. The only downside is the ball of of my feet can't comfortably bend forward or backward like they used to. Oh well!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

Scrabble.

I typically fair well playing board games, and--as one who loves to write and occasionally gets paid for it--those who know me expect me to do exceptionally well at Scrabble.

I do OK. I find it boring, yet also tantalizing.

Fare.
Good grief, you get paid to write???
But what do I know?

Don't know if you can call it an 'embarresing flaw'. But definitely an annoying one.

I completely fail at speaking to or approaching people I don't know well (kind of never ending loop there). I'm fine if it's 1 on 1 in a quiet place. But with a group of people I just feel really awkward and don't say a word for the entire time.

People are weird, they confuse me when in groups, with their loud, obnoxious actions.

Don't know if you can call it an 'embarresing flaw'. But definitely an annoying one.

I completely fail at speak to or approaching people I don't know well (kind of never ending loop there). I'm fine if it's 1 on 1 in a quiet place. But with a group of people I just feel really awkward and don't say a word for the entire time.

People are weird, they confuse me when in groups, with their loud, obnoxious actions.

You're a politician?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Good God,,,[:/] how did you take a shit and shower and all that ?

Get up;
Do things as quickly as possible;
Get horizontal ASAP.

As for showering; I was living alone, so who was going to complain?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Today, I hoped on the bike with the idea that I would explore the French Alps, but my legendary navigational skills somehow brought me to Italy instead!!! D'oh!!! :S:| Oh well, it was still pretty :)
What's your embarrassing weakness??

I can see where that might have been embarrassing, but living somewhere that a F^%$ up leaves you in Italy makes up for it by far. I am so OCD that I consider myself CDO so that the letters are in alphabetical order just like they should be.

I am so OCD that I consider myself CDO so that the letters are in alphabetical order just like they should be.

:D:D:DNow that's funny!

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I am also OCD about my ass. For some reason I think its always dirty despite taking multiple showers every day and getting a Brazilian every so often. I've been told this is similar to people that constantly wash their hands.

Except that people who constantly wash their hands cause less of a stir in public washrooms. ;)

My flaws? They should be obvious to anyone who knows me - and if they're not, I'm certainly not going to point them out! :D

Public washrooms? BARF.

Sure, get your hands kind of clean, then touch facets to turn off the water that someone else has likely touched without soap, then touch the towel dispenser, then touch the door handle that many people have touched without washing their hands at all.

Yet another reason there is hand sanitizer in my car, on my desk, and most of the time in one of my pockets.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I'm old enough to not get embarrassed. And I'm old enough to not have flaws. Just eccentricities. ;)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Public washrooms? BARF.

Sure, get your hands kind of clean, then touch facets to turn off the water that someone else has likely touched without soap, then touch the towel dispenser, then touch the door handle that many people have touched without washing their hands at all.

Yet another reason there is hand sanitizer in my car, on my desk, and most of the time in one of my pockets.

Yeap - yours are coming through LOUD and CLEAR:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome