kasch

you would rather have....

What would you prefer for Valentine day this year?
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Boobs aren't enough for you? It's enough for me!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Is this dick in a box attached to a spring mechanism that when given to someone as a gift and then opened pounces out and jabs them in the face? Or is it just laying there in the box?

If it's the former I want that...

Is this dick in a box attached to a spring mechanism that when given to someone as a gift and then opened pounces out and jabs them in the face? Or is it just laying there in the box?

If it's the former I want that...

It is explained by this.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm going to go with "none of the above." and add "a case of ammunition" to the list as my plans for V-day involve four beautiful women, six handguns and a shooting range.

I should probably also add "excellent bottle of wine" to the list, as our post-range plans involve cabernet, Casablanca, and cleaning guns.

I'm going to go with "none of the above." and add "a case of ammunition" to the list as my plans for V-day involve four beautiful women, six handguns and a shooting range.

I should probably also add "excellent bottle of wine" to the list, as our post-range plans involve cabernet, Casablanca, and cleaning guns.

You can fire my gun off all day, minus reloading time. Then you're more than welcome to drink some wine and clean it. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You can fire my gun off all day, minus reloading time. Then you're more than welcome to drink some wine and clean it. ;)

Nah... mouse guns just aren't that entertaining.
:)

Nah... mouse guns just aren't that entertaining.

Hey, its cold damnit!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

my plans for V-day involve four beautiful women, six handguns and a shooting range.

Wow, sounds like my idea of a perfect Valentine's day too. B|

Vskydiver and I don't make a big deal out of Valentine's Day, but she has gotten gun stuff on that day before. :)

Her - not you.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

A dozen red roses is very romantic. I'd certainly appreciate that.

But . . . But . . . I already got you a Dick in a Box![:/]:(

You know....what about her making dinner!

I did . . . Well - Boxed lunch anyway.:):D:D

I think that's would be considered a light snack...or possibly and 'Hors d'œuvre ;)

Have you been peeking at her presents again?:o