Celtics85

Sailor Jerry's

Yeah, I'm sittin around waiting for the UFC PPV tonight. Got started a little early with the alcohol. I wanted to try something different than my usual vodka so I picked up some sailor jerry's rum. Anyone ever tried it, it's some pretty good shit.
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

it makes GREAT ice cream shots :)

Ice Cream shot sounds good. How does one go about making that? I know its really good with coke. Taste just like vanilla coke.
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

Lady Bligh is where it's at, especially for broke college students
:$:(;):)

I had my father-in-law bring a bottle back from the northeast as it's not available around my area. I thought Capn Morgan needed a mate. :D

I also thought Capn Morgan's tasted better too.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Pyrat Rum is very good. I didn't know it was made by the same company that makes patron. No wonder it's good!!

yeah, its a pretty decent rum :) not the highest quality out there but still damn good for the price, and like someone said above, mixes well with dr pepper
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I got a bottle of Nasau Royale (sp?) once. I think it was a liciure (again spelling?)
I thought it was great. To sweet for a mixed drink but a little in my morning coffee was a fantastic way to start the day when there was nothing scheduled that day.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?