davjohns

Beautiful = Messed up?

Now, I apologize if I have offended or made you feel defensive.

Post photos of your last vacation to the beach so that we can determine if we are "allowed" to forgive :P
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Now, I apologize if I have offended or made you feel defensive.

Post photos of your last vacation to the beach so that we can determine if we are "allowed" to forgive :P

Nah... I wouldn't want you to "know" whether I'm in the "messed up" or the "ugly" population of women :P:P Better to just keep you guessing. :)

And... any that have met me or seen pics - SHHHHHHHHHH! B| Remember - I'M NORMAL. :)

Who are you anyways?
:|

Somebody really cool. I've hung out with her. Maybe you'll get to sometime too. B|

:$B| Thank you, John. I truly believe that you and your fantastic wife are amazing spirits as well.

And... Warped and I have met. :)
edited to protect identity :)

Different circumstances/experiences = different issues.

- Some attractive people have shit thrown at them because they are attractive.
- Some less attractive people have shit thrown at them because they are less attractive.
- Some ugly people have shit thrown at them because they are ugly.

It's not all the same shit, and not everyone reacts the same way regardless of the shit being thrown at them.

Does this answer your question??! :D:D:P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

That's my problem. I don't know shit about this stuff. :D

"Have you noticed that their stuff is shit, and your shit is stuff?"

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think when you go for the hottest person in the room, "you pay your money, you take your chances." When you go for the person you are compatible with, and they happen to be hot, you'll probably find them to be less "messed up."
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20110210/capt.photo_1297290967728-1-0.jpg

Lindsay Lohan (C) arrives for her arraignment at the Airport Superior Court in Los Angeles, California. Lohan pleaded not guilty Wednesday to stealing a 2,500 dollar necklace from a Los Angeles jewellery store, in her latest brush with the law

Yeah I would forgive her...I would forgive her so hard!
:P
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I don't blame that on how she looks. No kid should have to deal with the kind of attention she got so early in life. So few make it out sane. What parent would do that to their child?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I don't blame that on how she looks. No kid should have to deal with the kind of attention she got so early in life. So few make it out sane. What parent would do that to their child?

Really? Are you blaming the parents then? There are a lot worse things parents have done to their children outside the spotlight that has produced less than optimal adult behavior. But they are still responsible for their actions. As they should be. One cannot control the hand they are dealt as a child, but has the power to change as an adult.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20110210/capt.photo_1297290967728-1-0.jpg

Lindsay Lohan (C) arrives for her arraignment at the Airport Superior Court in Los Angeles, California. Lohan pleaded not guilty Wednesday to stealing a 2,500 dollar necklace from a Los Angeles jewellery store, in her latest brush with the law

Yeah I would forgive her...I would forgive her so hard!
:P

THe thread title is Beautiful = Messed up?, not Average = Messed up?.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Now THIS defines "messed up"...

"Pepsi announced that it has redesigned the can for Diet Pepsi in a tribute to attractive females, a class that has until now been celebrated only in television, movies, the Internet, newspapers, magazines, music, books, poetry, paintings, sculpture, posters, calendars and most forms of public advertising, but not in soda-can shapes."

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2011/0209/Pepsi-can-redesigned-to-pay-tribute-to-beautiful-confident-women
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

and it's not going to fit in car cupholders.

Like a cub scout would in a Vegas whorehouse.

Maybe they were targeting the European market - no cup-holders in cars and tiny fridges!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss