davjohns

Beautiful = Messed up?

I'm pretty disappointed that someone hasn't tossed out "women that skydive are hot"

Women that skydive are hot.:)
There, feel better?:D BTW, I don't have to suck up. I got mine already.;):P

skydiving women that sew are hot

You could wait till his not looking, you know...
Remster

From the OP's post"

But it is a reason I don't tend to approach the women I find most attractive.

Poor wording on my part. I also draw the distinction between overall attractiveness (personality, intelligence, body language, etc.) and what can be seen in a photo. In my original question, I was only talking about women who look good in a photo compared to who they are inside. I agree that the total package = attractiveness.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I wonder if the same is true for guys. If so, Dave's a real wreck...

Awww...what a kind thing to say...lol.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

:D:D love it! :D:D

Any girl who knos how to sew get a star in my book.
Extra points for knowing how to make one meal!

But really, as much as good looking girls bitch about getting hit on by all the dogs in the room.....ever see what happens when they don't get hit on?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

But really, as much as good looking girls bitch about getting hit on by all the dogs in the room.....ever see what happens when they don't get hit on?

That's it!! That's exactly why I don't hit on hot chicks! It f***s with their heads!

From the OP's post"

Poor wording on my part. I also draw the distinction between overall attractiveness (personality, intelligence, body language, etc.) and what can be seen in a photo. In my original question, I was only talking about women who look good in a photo compared to who they are inside. I agree that the total package = attractiveness.

Ya know.. it ain't all THAT far from Huntsville to Orlando.....

Just sayin.

That's it!! That's exactly why I don't hit on hot chicks! It f***s with their heads!

A total mind fuck, yeah she's cute, yeah she looks good in a thong...yeah all the guys are hitting on her....just walk buy and say whats up and ignore her and talk to her friend.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'm pretty disappointed that someone hasn't tossed out "women that skydive are hot"

Women that skydive are hot.:)
There, feel better?:D BTW, I don't have to suck up. I got mine already.;):P

You could wait till his not looking, you know...

my wife also builds suits - it's ok
(In fact, I'm the guinea pig - I get a new freefly suit design soon - it's in build right now. But it's not "free suits" - I pay, oh god I pay)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hell, half the people on my facebook page are there just to make me feel a little less fucked up.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

God I love ya Spence!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

All walks all kinds... Do I know physically beautiful women who are messed up - yes. Do I know physically average women who are messed up - yes. Same goes for men...

Although I will also have to note, that some men and women are TOXIC for each other. Find a different mate, sometimes it works. Don't rule them out based upon physical features.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

A total mind fuck, yeah she's cute, yeah she looks good in a thong...yeah all the guys are hitting on her....just walk buy and say whats up and ignore her and talk to her friend.

Wait.... what dropzone is this at again?! :o

I'm on my way.
Come, my friends! 'Tis not too late to seek out a newer world!

I wonder if the same is true for guys. If so, Dave's a real wreck...

I had a roommate once who could have been a GQ model (seriously beautiful). He was totally messed up! He just had all that attention from women from before puberty, so it totally screwed up his idea of self-worth. He never did learn how to be a decent person in general -- not an asshole per se, but really never considered anyone else before himself.

Dave, nice to see you don't have that particularly annoying personality feature! :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I had a roommate once who could have been a GQ model (seriously beautiful). He was totally messed up! He just had all that attention from women from before puberty, so it totally screwed up his idea of self-worth. He never did learn how to be a decent person in general -- not an asshole per se, but really never considered anyone else before himself.

Not joking, but I read an interview with Tom Cruise years ago saying he went through that kind of stuff when he was a kid. Explains a lot.:P

From the OP's post"

Ya know.. it ain't all THAT far from Huntsville to Orlando.....

Just sayin.

LOL! I'm overdue for a trip to Orlando and I've been trying to find a place in the calendar for it. Skydiving, hang gliding and SCUBA that close together. My idea of heaven.

You're beautiful and you're not messed up.:)

Yes, John. We all know how lucky you are and are very jealous. Now, go get a room. :D

Tri - Thanks for the compliment, but I am pretty content with my average appearance. Never had a chance to get too much attention.

Disclaimer: I did not read past the first page. I am coming off of a god awful number of hours travelling.

Dav, don't you have a teenage daughter? Wouldn't you say she's beautiful? Now do you, as her father, think she's "messed up"? I am just a little curious here..

My daughter is quite attractive. She developed large breasts WAY too early. She has received inordinate attention from males. I am trying to keep her from going 'bat shit crazy'.

Tri - Thanks for the compliment, but I am pretty content with my average appearance. Never had a chance to get too much attention.

And that's probably why you don't seem (too :P) messed up.

Everyone has issues- but if beautiful people have more or different issues- I think that most likely correlates with the amount of attention and praise their appearance was given at a socially-formative age.

So- if you weren't beautiful when you were young, or your looks just weren't focused upon- in your family, your school, etc- you might be no more messed up than average.

But- if you were a stunner, and it earned you a lot of praise and attention in your youth- you're probably messed up. :o

A way to prevent this in children- may be to focus more on what kids do than on how they look when they're doing it.

To recap- maybe the more accurate equation is
Too much positive attention on your appearance at a formative age = messed up.
Again and Again....face to face with the sky - RMR