Nataly

Do you feel guilty when you eat?

From what I've seen of you on DZ.com, you've got a super cute body. A couple of pounds on you would be fine. Your room mate has the problem, not you. Just curious, is he a little on the pudgy side?

Me, I'm about 10-15 pounds over my best flying weight. When the weather gets warmer I should be able to get out on the bike and lose some of that. I still wolf down a donut from time to time. That's my guilty pleasure.:P

Just curious, is he a little on the pudgy side?

He isn't pudgy - he works out a lot and has that "body-builder" look. Maybe he used to be less stalky/built and worries he will get "fat" again. Who knows? It's like someone said, though.. If he genuinely has an eating disorder (I don't really think he does), that would be pretty awful. I do, however, think he has body-image / self-esteem issues. And that's unfortunate.

Just for fun, a couple of pictures of my "bigger" days (I've been bigger than this, but oddly enough I have no pics of this period in my life!). I'm about 35 lbs lighter than that now, and you can really see the difference in my face!! I didn't feel guilty about food then and I don't feel guilty about food now.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I try to guilt myself out of eating some stuff. I have a fairly strict diet. But once I choose to get off the wagon, I just enjoy myself. Like when I am confronted with a cheesecake that really wants to be eaten...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Todays lunch meal - skipped b-fast - so I can afford the pickle

Broccoli Salad with grape tomatos, and roasted almonds, with a sprinkling of mozzarella, and an fresh squeezed lemons as dressing, two fish pieces, and a pickle with some hot tea. It's a bit cold outside.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Last night I had pizza for dinner and I ate some Girl Scout cookies just now. I enjoyed every bite of it too! But, I will watch what I'm eating for the rest of the day and will make sure I have a good-for-me dinner tonight to balance things out.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'd tell him to mind his fucking business.

I had a boss that was like that once. Always comments about food and weight. I ran into him somewhere a while back and the first thing out of his mouth was something about my weight. I looked at him and said I remember now why I haven't missed being around you.

Another guy I used to do business with, hadn't seen in a long time,ran into him at a restaurant says,"Looks like you're been eating well". I said," How is that bankruptcy and divorce treating you" and walked off.

Is this the best you can think of to say? Fuck off. Hard to believe I know but people who may have gained weight really don't need you to tell them and there are many reasons for gaining weight.

I had a boss that was like that once. Always comments about food and weight. I ran into him somewhere a while back and the first thing out of his mouth was something about my weight. I looked at him and said I remember now why I haven't missed being around you.

Another guy I used to do business with, hadn't seen in a long time,ran into him at a restaurant says,"Looks like you're been eating well". I said," How is that bankruptcy and divorce treating you" and walked off.

Is this the best you can think of to say? Fuck off. Hard to believe I know but people who may have gained weight really don't need you to tell them and there are many reasons for gaining weight.

HA - I'd call him a Stupid Fucker and see if he had a Mama that would ban me!:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I quickly eat something in between just about every skydive because my body tends to burn through food quickly. A few years back when SD Elsinore had their little indoor cafeteria, they used to sell these HUGE sub-type sandwiches (the kind that needs 2 hands to be held), chips and a drink. Every time I'd jump for the day, I'd buy that combo for lunch. I swear to God, that every single time that I'd be standing around taking bites out of that monster sandwich, a different person each time would walk up to me and make the same damned comment:

"Rosa, that sandwich is BIGGER than YOU are!"

It happened EVERY single time!!! Like a little woman cannot eat a BIG sandwich!? WTH! :D:D:$:D

***Nataly, tell your roommate, that you'd appreciate it, if he kept his comments about your food to himself. It's none of his business what you put in your mouth. ;)

Hahahaha, I like you! Those are awesome responses, Chris. :D

Fresh steamed asparagas... smothers in melted butter

Fresh salmon fillet with a couple slices of fresh garlic I grew myself also steamed and then covered with more fresh butter,,, and a very nice Pinot Noir from British Columbia

Sounds delish! 'cept the excessive butter. :P

I feel guilty when I eat dairy (i.e. at a restaurant or some place I know it came from a factory farm). I do not eat meat, except wild, sustainable fish. But, I love good cheese.
"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

Eat naked post photos.
Problem solved!

You would eat your screen?

Eeehh...depends. Maybe give it a lick?
Depends....some people really are better looking when eating clothed than naked.
It's not easy to pull off.
Thus we need to know! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Eat naked post photos.
Problem solved!

You would eat your screen?

Eeehh...depends. Maybe give it a lick?
Depends....some people really are better looking when eating clothed than naked.
It's not easy to pull off.
Thus we need to know! :)

I see your motivation - just not all the logic.:P

Just for fun, a couple of pictures of my "bigger" days...

Very nice, but where are the pics in the French Maid's costume?>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I used to eat whatever the heck I wanted. Then I hit 40. Decided (on my own) to start eating "better." Reduce the processed foods and incorporate more fresh stuff. Then I was diagnosed with diverticulosis. Now I watch what I eat because I prefer not to have surgery for the advanced condition of diverticulitis. More fiber, less seeds/nuts. I do feel better though.
Sincerely,
Kevin

Fresh steamed asparagas... smothers in melted butter

Fresh salmon fillet with a couple slices of fresh garlic I grew myself also steamed and then covered with more fresh butter,,, and a very nice Pinot Noir from British Columbia

Sounds delish! 'cept the excessive butter. :P

I feel guilty when I eat dairy (i.e. at a restaurant or some place I know it came from a factory farm). I do not eat meat, except wild, sustainable fish. But, I love good cheese.

Hey the dogs get MOST of the butter... but you just can't futz with that flavor.......mmmmmmm