Calvin19

Do you party ?

So, when a girl asks you, "do you party" and does a once over, what does that mean?

is she asking 'do you want to come over, maybe have some wine, and fuck?'?

or, 'do you want to do ecstasy, mushrooms and coke while listening to heavy trance under strobe lights with pile of naked people?'

It would be nice to know.

So, when a girl asks you, "do you party" and does a once over, what does that mean?

or, 'do you want to do ecstasy, mushrooms and coke while listening to heavy trance under strobe lights with pile of naked people?'

I would think it's more of a drug reference.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand...BUT, the correct answer is always "yes".....Until you find out her boyfriend is Bi....(not that there is anything wrong with that)

If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand...BUT, the correct answer is always "yes".....Until you find out her boyfriend is Bi....(not that there is anything wrong with that)

true story, turns out HE was a stripper too. most uncomfortable 10 minute conversation of my life and i've talked to cops while tripping.

op: it means do you like to get fucked up or are you open to a good time that involves drugs.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

doesnt matter, if you have given in your mancard to BV, you'd still offer a "yes" to both of those questions..

gosh, (sexual) life earlier, was SOOOO much easier than it is nowadays..

just saying.. :P

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i would assume "do you party" most likely means sex, especially with the once over.

party when pronounced par-tay means drug use.

Hi K

Old man hereB|. It's been a long time since we went out to party. So I'm still learning. But I keep on forgetting:$

If a nice lady walks up and asks us if we party, is that anything like walking into a gents club and the ladies asking is we want a dance.It waas a long time ago and didn't know what a lap dance was.:P

Par-tay. Does that mean if we answer yes the lady is going to share her drugs with us for freeB|, or she wants us to share our drugs with her:S
One Jump Wonder

i would assume "do you party" most likely means sex, especially with the once over.

party when pronounced par-tay means drug use.

Hi K

Old man hereB|. It's been a long time since we went out to party. So I'm still learning. But I keep on forgetting:$

If a nice lady walks up and asks us if we party, is that anything like walking into a gents club and the ladies asking is we want a dance.It waas a long time ago and didn't know what a lap dance was.:P

Greetings! I'd say that's likely. Maybe prefaced by some drinking, but I'd bet sex is on the menu.

Par-tay. Does that mean if we answer yes the lady is going to share her drugs with us for freeB|, or she wants us to share our drugs with her:S

lol I assume that's an invite to partake in her stash.... in multiple ways possibly! But the other scenario is possible as well!

Best of luck B|

Back in my teens/20's (1970's-80's) in my neck of the woods, that was a generic euphemism for "Do you get high?" Don't know if/how it's evolved since then.

personally, i still think it's "gerneric"; just folllow and FIND OUT!è you never know what may be happening..
especially if she has a really nice girlfriend with her.. sorts of stuff can happen, you know.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I'm guessing it's a reference to the general practice of engaging in getting wasted on any of various drugs (booze and pot most likely, though could go beyond that) and have a good ole male-female time.. so yeah- drugs and sex both :)
Might be a regional thing too though, but seems fairly universal. Definitely a reference to wanting to get wasted together, but a "let's get wasted and hook up after/in between." Lol.

Also depends if it was in a bar and you were already drinking etc. then it was probably a reference to other drugs and going somewhere more private for more ahem fun. If you were somewhere totally "straight" it may have just included hitting the bars together and taking it from there.

So, what'd ya say?? :P

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Usually between age 2 and 3 years, the developmental differences stop being so significant as to require month differentiation- by 3 1/2 --> 4 years; then it goes by years not months or weeks. At least until 2+ it goes by mos though (HUGE difference between a just-turned-2 year 24-month-old, and an almost three year- 34 month old)!

But, 'partying' was indeed involved in my past (casual dating, and alcohol etc., though I have known my son's bio father and his family for 10+ years now). I have been a naughty girl in my past, lol, but being a mother it has calmed me down a lot. I have certainly toned it down a bit since becoming a mama, for the babe's sake, that's for sure- kiddo comes first, no matter what.

But-- I still like to have fun, as long as kiddo's well being is not compromised by that, it's all good! :P

As for the OP, if she is not a parent, she is most certainly asking you to get wasted and have some fun in the sack! :P:)

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Back in my teens/20's (1970's-80's) in my neck of the woods, that was a generic euphemism for "Do you get high?" Don't know if/how it's evolved since then.

today's "do you get high" mistake

Well... two mistakes... errr... three... or more.

MARION COUNTY — Some Florida teenagers are accused of sniffing the cremated remains of a man and two dogs.

First, some people have cremated remains in an urn
at their house. But! It is usually one person.
However, one person and two dogs ?
So, they broke into a weirdo's house.

And be a responsible drug user. Know that drugs
should not contain bone chips. Snorting a chip will likely sting.

Three teens and two juveniles face assorted charges including attempted residential burglary.

Next, don't bring all your friends unless you plan to steal large furniture items or appliances.