jojo0815

Viper - who to contact???

gey guys,
I just aquired a Viper 120 [very good deal :)]. not sure how good the line set is and also the guy said that it's trimmed very flat. now I was wondering who makes them and who to contact for line specs because I'll just build a lineset for it. at the same time I was wondering if they maybe issued a line mod that is not applied to that canopy yet that would increase the angle of incidence a bit. any ideas??

Hey there,

I just went through this last year with a viper 135. After 6 emails, 4 messages left and a posting on this site I gave up on getting Atair to do it. 3 weeks of grief but some good did come out of it. I received an email from a rigger at carolina air sports I believe ( where the Rodriguez Brothers jump) who had the trim charts and the lines. Turn around time from here in Canada was like 5 days. Awesome service. I can't remember his name but if you sent an email to ccs or www.rodriguezbrothers.com I'm sure they could point u in the right direction. You may also want to contact Chuck Blue here on this site, he used to fly for them so he might have some knowledge. By the way you will love the canopy. I got mine for super cheap as well and have nothing but good things to say about them. Bang for the buck they are awesome.

peace

jay

I can get you the charts (from Atair in slovenia) if you still didn't get them, but unless you wanna send the rig to Atair in slovenia (europe) you'll have to do the reline somewhere else (Like said), i don't know abaut atiar usa though
"George just lucky i guess!"

line charts are posted on our web site and line sets are typically in stock. relines are done in house by atair or if we are too busy by pierre ponson our authorized reline center.

note: most vipers have exactly the same line set as a cobalt, but if your viper was privately labled for winchester technologies it may have a modified line set. best thing is to fax us the information on the placard so we can look up the canopy.

sincerely,

daniel preston
atair aerodynamics
718-923-1709 ph
718-923-1733 fx
www.atairaerodynamics.com
Daniel Preston <><>
atairaerodynamics.com (sport)
atairaerospace.com (military)

As of last I knew last year AtairUSA actually does'nt do any relines inhouse, they send them all out to a local rigger for any work needed. Chester SC is the DZ I think you are looking for. www.riggingsolutions.us might be the people you are thinking of.

Skyworks Parachute Service relined the Viper that was mentioned earlier.
We relocated the shop at Chester back into the main shop in Buffalo,SC last September
You can contact us @ www.skyworksrigging.com and we have some linesets in stock.
Blue ones,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com