hcsvader

Number of partners

I know many girls who are in the higher categories, and a couple that are over 250. Maybe its a canadian thing, we spend 6 months out of the year stuck indoors. Sometimes there is nothing else entertaining to do.

I actually have noticed that things are a bit slower in warmer regions for some reason. Australia has been that way so far. Thats actually how the conversation started the other day at work when i was asked how the australian girls are treating me. Not very well, guess they dont need the extra body heat to stay warm >:(

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Yeh Hcsvader something I have noticed too. Canadian girls are the easiest of the lot - always on the first night, always venture south and always know what they are doing and never take things to seriously (god bless them ;). It is a constant power struggle with Aussie girls (if they think you like them they walk), tend to be frigid in the sack and then demand to be treated as a princess (Im an Aussie... so I can say this :P). Americans seem to be balanced but can be a bit prudish, unless they are from California or Texas. Euros are laid back and Asians are too demanding/inexperienced/awkward! The Brits...well you wouldn't bother :P of the girls I have talked to Canadians have the most partners.

And I'm drinking beer for my first post!

I give up. I'm moving this since you guys still can't stay out of the thread. You all must be very in touch with your feminine side. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

gosh, you fucking yanks, fucking fess up, i'm not the best-looking dude, and honestly, i do get laid WAY more.. :S

Having fewer partners does not necessarily mean getting laid less.

True, it just means your a less awesome person;)

This poll makes me feel like a nun!

Options should have been:
2-5
5-10
10-25
25-50
50-100
100+

I fall in the 2-5 category. I never put a premium on shacking with just any ladies, and the kind that would fuck me on the first night is not the kind I'd want to be with! Though I did it once when I was young and stupid. :P

That said, I've been married 10+ years, and my wife is the only one I've banged in the last 15 years. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

gosh, you fucking yanks, fucking fess up, i'm not the best-looking dude, and honestly, i do get laid WAY more.. :S

Having fewer partners does not necessarily mean getting laid less.

True, and the opposite is also true: having more partners does not necessarily mean getting laid more.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I am so relieved to see that other people think double digits are high.

Same here. I'm 46 years old and my total is only 11.

After 13 years I'm fully expecting this marriage to go the distance, so 11 it shall remain.

I havent had a significant dry spell since I was 16.

I'm just not promiscuous and I'm not ashamed of it either :)
__

My mighty steed

Are you sure that you're not a woman trapped in a man's body? B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I have long known that I was a woman trapped in a man's body. And that woman is just as gay as she can be. I just wish the lesbians would let me attend the meetings. ;)

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I have long known that I was a woman trapped in a man's body. And that woman is just as gay as she can be. I just wish the lesbians would let me attend the meetings. ;)

HELLZ YEAH!
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

Yeh Hcsvader something I have noticed too. Canadian girls are the easiest of the lot - always on the first night, always venture south and always know what they are doing and never take things to seriously (god bless them ;). It is a constant power struggle with Aussie girls (if they think you like them they walk), tend to be frigid in the sack and then demand to be treated as a princess (Im an Aussie... so I can say this :P). Americans seem to be balanced but can be a bit prudish, unless they are from California or Texas. Euros are laid back and Asians are too demanding/inexperienced/awkward! The Brits...well you wouldn't bother :P of the girls I have talked to Canadians have the most partners.

Um... Can't say I agree with you about A LOT of those bold statements you are making...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Um... Can't say I agree with you about A LOT of those bold statements you are making...

Shah's canadian brother? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I was trying to imagine over 250 sex partners... Wouldn't you lose count?

Doesn't everyone keep a second log book?:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sorry dude, there is nothing manly about having meaningless sex with a bunch of different women. I have better sex with my wife of 16 years than I ever had during short relationships or one night stands. :)
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Rather curious what the log on that device would track. My ProTrack records time in freefall, max speed, opening altitude and such. Would the SexTrack record session number, foreplay time, sex time, length of climax, number of her climaxes?

I suppose it would have to interface with the computer to record who you were in formation with, formations formed and such?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Sorry dude, there is nothing manly about having meaningless sex with a bunch of different women. I have better sex with my wife of 16 years than I ever had during short relationships or one night stands. :)

I do agree with you. I just wanted to give him a hard time. B|

Pssshhh.... Don't you use a ProsexTrack?

ProsexTracks don't have all of the features I need. My Uranus doesn't just log number of partners, it also records and graphs positions used, time spent in the act, different holes engaged in the process, thrusts per minute and penis length.

:P

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Pssshhh.... Don't you use a ProsexTrack?

ProsexTracks don't have all of the features I need. My Uranus doesn't just log number of partners, it also records and graphs positions used, time spent in the act, different holes engaged in the process, thrusts per minute and penis length.

:P

Where can I buy one?