skymama

Guys: which outfit is the biggest turn on?

No, these aren't pictures of me and you can't vote for more than one. :P

According to Redbook magazine, these outfits in their man poll were the most sexy looks on a woman. (Click on the link if you need photos to help you out). Do you agree?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If ya can make the jeans & white tank top work...and not everyone can ~ then any other option is a gimme.

I find a women that looks good in the casual wear a turn on because ya just KNOW she can really rock the slutty side of the closet! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If ya can make the jeans & white tank top work...and not everyone can
A-men brother! Not easy to do but when it's done it's done right!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Jeans are another question...do you like the "skinny jeans" or do they only look good on skinny 20 year olds? I'm a boot-cut girl myself.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We really need pics of you in each combination to make an accurate assessment.

I don't have any of those clothes. Send me your credit card # so I can run up to Macy's. :)

I think it depends 100% on the woman.

Well, that's no fun. :P

Haha, sorry, thats just the way it is. Outfits are made to compliment bodies, and every womans body is different.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Jeans are another question...do you like the "skinny jeans" or do they only look good on skinny 20 year olds? I'm a boot-cut girl myself.

Jeans need to fit the body. Period. Snug, but not too tight. Form fitting, not form changing.

Skinny jeans look good on a body that they fit well. They don't look good on a body they don't fit well.
If your body fits the boot cut jeans well, then they are the ones for you. (Pics would be nice so that we can all make the assessment about them :)
There was a company a few years ago (Chic maybe?) that embraced that concept and had a gazillion different sizes.

And I'm a "Jeans and Tank Top" guy myself. The sweats would come in 2nd place. Like 'Twardo said, if they look good dressed everyday casual, they they look like a million bucks all dressed up. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I voted for the pretty undies just because of the way the question was worded. That much skin is just hard to look away from.

On a daily basis, the jeans and tank top are hard to beat. I appreciate the others, though.

And yes, the woman makes the clothes. The clothes do not make the woman.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I don't have any of those clothes. Send me your credit card # so I can run up to Macy's. :)

I'll PM my Wicked Weasel account info to you.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'll PM my Wicked Weasel account info to you.:ph34r:

please dont post your personal pics... [:/]
Remster

Just say no to the skinny jeans. They don't look good on much of anyone.

They look good on my wife! B|
Remster

What ever comes off the fastest. Sweats are a good option there.;)

I've seen my girl rock all of those looks. Sorry, but it's not the clothes, it's the woman. :D

Definitely agree. I've seen my girl in sweats and a white tank top, and it was so hot it just about made my teeth sweat! B|
The best things in life are dangerous.

No, these aren't pictures of me and you can't vote for more than one. :P

According to Redbook magazine, these outfits in their man poll were the most sexy looks on a woman. (Click on the link if you need photos to help you out). Do you agree?

all the pictures in that link are absolute pants

all of the above can be sexy if done right, they dont do them right in any of those pictures tho