davjohns

Best Valentine 2011

So, what did you guys receive? I don't know of anyone even interested in me, so I am living vicariously through the people I believe to be on the other side of this computer screen. :D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

So, what did you guys receive? I don't know of anyone even interested in me, so I am living vicariously through the people I believe to be on the other side of this computer screen. :D

Two of the cheesey gifts I got were what I needed and wanted most. :)

nuthin'!

but i had a very pleasing four days before, and i treated myself with some "raffaello"'s.. :)

Is that the Swiss word for "Roofies" ? :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

nuthin'!

but i had a very pleasing four days before, and i treated myself with some "raffaello"'s.. :)

Is that the Swiss word for "Roofies" ? :D

it's a hazelnut swimming in i dont know what, covered with coconut-chips.. you were close tough! :P

:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I got a text from 2 dz.com babes.

What did I give? Nothing.:P

My birthday is at the end of the month and I think I might make a thread asking for naked pics this year.
:)

Okay but give us plenty of warning so I can send you my most recent photo.

I got a cake (pictures are on the link in my signature). I think I'm going to go have some for breakfast actually.

I didn't give him anything because I always forget about V-day. We even agreed months ago no valentine's day presents! So I've gotta find him something while he's away.

Valentine's Day was Day 1 of PIA. Jeff Johnston of UPT was clever enough to give heart-shaped boxes of candy to all the ladies in the audience for his seminar (of which I was one). B| That was nice because it was totally unexpected.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke