amstalder

My apartment is creepy

well, we all are "homo sapiens sapiens" or something along the lines of that..

some look a little different than others, so they might might be "homo sapiens sapiens koreansis", which might be sub-races. if you think so, you may be a "sub-racist", but in the end, we're all humans..

i definitely know of some swiss people that stink like hell, yet, i wouldnt class them under me, just because i know how to operate a shower..

not adressing you specifically, i must add..

Sometimes, my husband is stinky!!

Did your momma marry your papa when hes was stationed in Korea ? Because I think most of those terms were made up by G.I.s in Tong Duchon and Tokiri.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

i definitely know of some swiss people that stink like hell, yet, i wouldnt class them under me, just because i know how to operate a shower..

Trust me, no amount of soap and water will dispatch the Kimchi smell. You sorta get used to it after a few months.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Yes. My mom calls it my "kimchi squat." Fun fact: I am the kimchi hater in the family, and my white parents love it :P

Oh, I'm a squatter too (as in, I find that position comfortable, not that I take over other people's homes and live in them). And I don't much go for chairs or sofas - I'd rather sit on the floor with my back against them.

Did your momma marry your papa when hes was stationed in Korea ? Because I think most of those terms were made up by G.I.s in Tong Duchon and Tokiri.

No. My folks are white. Like German-Irish decent white. My dad did do a couple tours in Korea, though. Mom & I went with him on the last one.

(For the record, my sperm donor is Korean, not my parents.)

Yes. My mom calls it my "kimchi squat." Fun fact: I am the kimchi hater in the family, and my white parents love it :P

Oh, I'm a squatter too (as in, I find that position comfortable, not that I take over other people's homes and live in them). And I don't much go for chairs or sofas - I'd rather sit on the floor with my back against them.

Yeah, I'm the same way :)

Trust me, no amount of soap and water will dispatch the Kimchi smell. You sorta get used to it after a few months.

what is kimchi anyway!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

what is kimchi anyway!?

Fermented veggies. The flavor varies by region and family. A lot of places/families/regions have their own recipes. The wiki link shows a lot of side dishes that aren't actually kimchi. I have no idea how they get the sauce to be so violently red, but yeah, it's super garlicy/oniony/red. Very strong and distinct flavor. Go find a Korean restaurant or an Asian market, and give it a try!

And you know how if you eat too much, the smell literally starts coming through your skin? Well, same thing with kimchi. It's served with every meal and is a staple in the Korean diet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimchi

So, whats the problem? Your best friend is creepy too, you seem to get along just fine.

:P

This is me not ignoring Robert.

You're not ignoring me, you're on skype talking to me RIGHT NOW.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message