Muffie

Fall Rate and Relationships

Sometimes I work extra hard to keep down with him, sometimes he works extra hard to fly back up to me. :)

FIFY;)

The only time you ever went low was when you were 7 months pregant.:P

I couldn't stay up with anyone when I was 7 months pregnant! Even though I hadn't gained any weight yet, I flew like an anvil! :D:D Awe the joys of motherhood. :S

I went low that one time in Thailand too. Don't know what was up with that. [:/] But I was actually speaking figuratively. ;)

Are you two still talking about skydiving?

It stopped looking like a skydiving discussion a few posts back from where I stand.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

You were supposed to be base!

Did you just call her fat? :o
If so, then it's double standards. As I recall I got banned when I did that. :o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

At the dz yesterday we were chatting and one of the girls made a comment that part of the reason she thought she'd ended up with her current skydiving boyfriend was because they had similar fall rates. The more I started thinking about it the more it kinda made sense (similar fall rates = like jumping together = more time spent together = ya know), so figured I'd go to the masses and see what people thought.

So, for those of you who have dated a fellow skydiver did fallrate matter? (And by date, I mean something that lasted longer than a boogie)

Rather retarded way of thinking. Fall rate is not nearly as important in a skydiving relationship, their level of skygod is :| muahahhaa
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this