riddler

Business idea

I have no interest in ever having another business in the United States. However, if you are, here is an idea for one.

Offer a service that has negotiators that can get you out of a cell phone contract with little or no termination fee. Kinda like those lawyers that try to settle your bill with the IRS, but a much smaller scale. You will need to hire lawyers that can pore over the latest contracts with the major cell phone manufacturers. You will need to hire people to create scripts for others to follow. Then you hire people that call the cell phone companies with contracts and negotiate down termination fees. You scale your rates depending on how much you can get the fee reduced.

I have reduced my cell phones to two, but since my mother died, I want to get rid of the one I bought for her. The fee, as it stands now, would cost $510. I would gladly pay someone $150 to eliminate it, or a percentage to reduce it. I have heard nearly every person I know complain about cell contracts and termination fees, so the market in the U.S. is certainly huge. If you can get lots of people working scripts, you can probably make a decent profit from this.

It may or may not work - but it's an idea ;)
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I'm still waiting for a dropzone with it's own vertical wind tunnel. Throw in a climbing wall and a gym and I might never leave.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I'm still waiting for a dropzone with it's own vertical wind tunnel.

Perris and Eloy.

I'm sure they could bolt some holds onto the side of the hanger.

Sir, skygods like you who do not know what they talk about is what's wrong with this website.

Eloy already has a climbing wall, by the gym.

F'ing skygod knowitalls! :P;)

PS: I've never seen it in use!
Remster

Eloy already has a climbing wall, by the gym.

You call that a gym? :S:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm still waiting for a dropzone with it's own vertical wind tunnel. Throw in a climbing wall and a gym and I might never leave.

No dropzone, but iFly Utah, just north of Salt Lake, has a wind tunnel in the same facility as gym and climbing wall.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

our tunnel here has a climbing-wall and zurich-airport about 5 minutes away. probably will be hard to establish a DZ there tough..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda