justinb138

Soooo.... What are you drinking tonight?

Ughhh, sorry to hear you're sick.

You know, I remember having a warm Guiness in a London pub once, and looking around to see a bunch of young locals drinking imported beer, Bud, straight outa da can. I just wanted to holler "Noooooo!":D:D

It's the same when you see young Europeans lined up in McDonalds when they live in countries that invented some of the best cuisine ever. :S:D

Now you know how Mexicans feel about Taco Bell...

Ughhh, sorry to hear you're sick.

You know, I remember having a warm Guiness in a London pub once, and looking around to see a bunch of young locals drinking imported beer, Bud, straight outa da can. I just wanted to holler "Noooooo!":D:D

It's the same when you see young Europeans lined up in McDonalds when they live in countries that invented some of the best cuisine ever. :S:D

Now you know how Mexicans feel about Taco Bell...

Good place to work?

Bud Select....classy college kid B|

Only 17 more days til' I can drink it legally!!!

Does that make you old farts feel even older?

Nope! Us (or is that We) Old Farts know MUCH better than to drink Bud. You live and learn, or, at least you live.

Hey, if I could afford good beer, say Hoegarden or could get my hands on some Yuengling, I would. But when Shop n' Save has Bud Select 30 packs on sale for $13.67, I can't resist...

Bud Select....classy college kid B|

Only 17 more days til' I can drink it legally!!!

Does that make you old farts feel even older?

I have til the end of May, not that it'll matter since in 2 days I will be living in a country where 21 is NOT the drinking age :P.

As for my evening's drink? Champagne. Wedding gift from a friend.

Vodka and Redbull

Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

I take it your signature is describing the after-effects?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Nothing. Not for a long time. I don't drink very often and the night before last I fixed dinner for my best friends birthday.. I came across a drink called stealth. Equal parts 151 rum and hot damn.B| Fuck me runnin. Drank probably 15 big shots. Yesterday I had the worst (and first) hangover I've had in 15 yrs.:( Never again. Stick a fork in my ass and turn me over. I'm done.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Most likely - (my tuesdays just don't stack up for alcohol like you guys' saturdays)

water, lots of it - all day

maybe a diet soda at dinner

and protein powder in 2% milk blended with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and some banana pieces at the end of the night

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Budweiser beer whilst sitting atop my upper bunkbed in the barracks in Arkansas. Just happy I get to enjoy a beer this evening.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Nothing. Not for a long time. I don't drink very often and the night before last I fixed dinner for my best friends birthday.. I came across a drink called stealth. Equal parts 151 rum and hot damn.B| Fuck me runnin. Drank probably 15 big shots. Yesterday I had the worst (and first) hangover I've had in 15 yrs.:( Never again. Stick a fork in my ass and turn me over. I'm done.

heard that before... Hell, said that before. Every time I wake up with a hangover, I find my liver next to me having a cup of coffee calling me an asshole. Once I get it back to a sluggish but functional status, I have been known to utter the phrase, "I'm never drinking again." I'm usually drinking again by early evening. On occasion I'll have a beer in hand within 20 minutes of the phrase.

Long story endless, you'll be back.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Nope, I wont. I drink very very seldom anyway. I reminded myself just why I dont generally drink. Lots better things to spend my time and money on. But thanks for the funny line about finding your liver next to your cup of coffee. I got a good laugh out of that.;)

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.