justinb138

Soooo.... What are you drinking tonight?

My favorite dark and light beers (I make the distinction on mouth feel and whether I can see light through the beer).

Arrogant Bastard Ale, which is a fine and slightly chewy American strong ale. Well balanced with plenty of flavor which isn't all hops. Not too much so that I can't eat/drink a second one. Yum!

Racer Five IPA, which is a refreshing live India pale ale. Like Bridgeport might make if they weren't afraid to offend people's taste buds by using more than a hint of hops. Yum!

Racer Five IPA, which is a refreshing live India pale ale. Like Bridgeport might make if they weren't afraid to offend people's taste buds by using more than a hint of hops. Yum!

I'm wearing my Bridgeport ale t-shirt.:P
Maybe you need to hope the Max trolley and run over to the Deschutes Brew Pub where they're a little hoppier.

Racer 5, a good IPA. If you like stone, be sure to try some of their other stuff. I love the Ruination (major hops) along with others, such as Sublimely self righteous ale. Tried Lucky Bastard the other day, also very good.

My favorite IPA right now though, is Ballast Point Sculpin. Expensive, but amazing. I get notes of mango, exotic fruit, etc. Truly A+ in my book.

Drink up, it’s Friday.

Oban, neat just to get things going.

Water, Crystal Light, Sugar Free Hot Chocolate.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Drink up, it’s Friday.

Oban, neat just to get things going.

Water, Crystal Light, Sugar Free Hot Chocolate.

I’m gonna guess diabetes might curtail some drinking?

LMAO - at this point in my treatment it could kill me.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'm watching "Yojimbo" right now, so it only seems appropriate to accompany it with green tea.

(If you haven't heard of "Yojimbo", you might have heard of the remake: "A Fistful of Dollars".)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm watching "Yojimbo" right now, so it only seems appropriate to accompany it with green tea.

(If you haven't heard of "Yojimbo", you might have heard of the remake: "A Fistful of Dollars".)

*makes hand motion over my head to signal that post going over my head, probably because of my age* :)

*makes hand motion over my head to signal that post going over my head, probably because of my age* :)

That;s funny . . . mine stopped at my forehead and made an "L" sign.

:D:D:D:D

That;s funny . . . mine stopped at my forehead and made an "L" sign.

:D:D:D:D

:(

This is a public service announcement. Today is National Margarita Day. Don’t be caught without the ingredients (Tequila, lime juice and triple sec.) when you get home tonight.

http://tinyurl.com/5wmwptj

PS A margarita is not made in a blender. On the rocks or up, with or without salt, I don’t care. Just don’t put it in a blender.

Thank you. That is all

This is a public service announcement. Today is National Margarita Day. Don’t be caught without the ingredients (Tequila, lime juice and triple sec.) when you get home tonight.

PS A margarita is not made in a blender. On the rocks or up, with or without salt, I don’t care. Just don’t put it in a blender.

Thank you. That is all

Shit. Today is almost over and I have no tequila!!!!!

Thank you. That is all

Sorry, I was going to post this yesterday to give people more time to get ready but I forgot.

Don’t panic, we can get through this. Is anything still open that would sell tequila? How about a neighbor? Do you have an agave plant?

I'm not much for drinking, but someone mentioned Bailey's in coffee recently. I tried it. Love it. Hard to sleep afterwards, though.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Thank you. That is all

Sorry, I was going to post this yesterday to give people more time to get ready but I forgot.

Don’t panic, we can get through this. Is anything still open that would sell tequila? How about a neighbor? Do you have an agave plant?

No :( My neighbors are Korean, they only keep soju around. And booze is insanely expensive on the economy. Oh well, just means it's going to be margarita WEEK!

EDIT: Nevermind. We already bought our three bottles of booze for the month. I guess I'll have to wait for Margarita March instead. Bummer. Y'all enjoy your margaritas.

I'm not much for drinking, but someone mentioned Bailey's in coffee recently. I tried it. Love it. Hard to sleep afterwards, though.

At the new years boogie (z-hills) one of the old farts that was sitting around the fire with us (the second or the third, so most the younger jumpers were gone) had some baileys that he gave us some of. Tasted pretty good... then he told us it was home made :o

I'll check my phone, I know I texted it to Bolas, so that should be a start. It was damn good though, especially for being homemade.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message