flyangel2

I know I don't post much, but need a little help for my son

Ok everyone, need your help between now and Feb 23rd, 5:00 0'clock Mountain time.

Please visit CSU's Facebook page "Like" the page and then scroll down to Adam Mader's "Memory" video and "like" it. My son is looking for votes so that he can win a Macbook - you know you want to help! Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT5b2yD-Gc8

In order for the votes to count, you don't "like" it on the Youtube page, you need to "like" it on the CSU page.

Thanks!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Ok everyone, need your help between now and Feb 23rd, 5:00 0'clock Mountain time.

Please visit CSU's Facebook page "Like" the page and then scroll down to Adam Mader's "Memory" video and "like" it. My son is looking for votes so that he can win a Macbook - you know you want to help! Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT5b2yD-Gc8

In order for the votes to count, you don't "like" it on the Youtube page, you need to "like" it on the CSU page.

Thanks!

Hey Mar, it won't let me like it.

He needs to change his permissions
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Did you not read my instructions???????? Gee, once a Turtle always a turtle.

You need to join CSU's Facebook page and like it on Facebook. The directions are even in BOLD
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You need to join CSU's Facebook page and like it on Facebook. The directions are even in BOLD

Scroll - read read read - nope nothing saying "Join":D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Scroll - read read read - nope nothing saying "Join"

I figured out that it was titled "Memory TILT Contest". If you do a search on the page for "TILT", you will see quite a few skydivers that have "Like"d the link.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Scroll - read read read - nope nothing saying "Join":D

Ugh........There isn't a "join" button on the CSU facebook page. It's a "like"
Did you figure it out?

Scroll - read read read - nope nothing saying "Join"

I figured out that it was titled "Memory TILT Contest". If you do a search on the page for "TILT", you will see quite a few skydivers that have "Like"d the link.

I do have Adam's name in the post, bold, hoping that would point people to the correct video. Thanks for the vote Phil, when your little girls need a vote, or start selling girl scout cookies, let me know.

Adam only has 38 votes, and the other gal has 68. I don't like her video as much as Adam's. To me it wasn't as creative, just filming in reverse:S

Happy to help! Was that both of your boys in the video?

Just the one. He did all the voices, editing, and most of the filming. He's so talented, someday he's going to pay for a good rest home for me.

BTW, I sent you an invite to his page to help him win the contest, you are so welcome to pass that information on to EVERYONE in your FB account ;)

Unlike that turtle(sticks tongue at at turtle), I followed your instructions and it worked just fine...:)

Thank you Dee. When I was typing out the instructions, I was remembering I had to keep it simple. Afterall; it was skydivers that were going to read it, and have to follow the directions.

Hee, hee........notice the great clickie? I haven't lost it.

Unlike that turtle(sticks tongue at at turtle), I followed your instructions and it worked just fine...:)

Thank you Dee. When I was typing out the instructions, I was remembering I had to keep it simple. Afterall; it was skydivers that were going to read it, and have to follow the directions.

Hee, hee........notice the great clickie? I haven't lost it.

Great job on the clicky and instructions!! :ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Thanks my dear.
Be sure to send on the information to your friends list.

Adam could really use this win!

Come on dropzone.com I know more of you have a FB accounts that can vote. PLEASE!