SpeedRacer

The Ten Best Zombie Films you haven't seen

To my surprise, I really enjoyed Zombieland. It is the only zombie-movie I have seen, but I loved it. :$

Trust me, it's not typical of the genre.

It's not but it's still a fantastic movie.

Personally im a fan of the movie dead alive. One of my favorite movies of all time. It was Peter Jackson's directorial debut if im not mistaken and it's great. It's more ridiculous than anything else but i love it. Check it out sometime if you haven't seen it.

btw this is my favorite part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n6AMrF7T_M
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

So where does "The Walking Dead" (AMC) rate with true zombie afficionados ? I'm not much on zombie films but enjoyed that series a lot.

Don

I haven't ever really gotten into zombie movies, but I love zombie books...does that count? I LOVE the series. I can't wait to see the 2nd season, but I'm disappointed that it won't be on until October.

This is one of the patches I wear on my body armor: http://milspecmonkey.com/patches/zombie-hunter-batch1.jpg
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I thought the post was the ten best zombie fims you have not seen....hmm, I am sure there are some out there, but being the zombie fan I am..the best ones I have see are THE BEYOND..one of Romero's first films in the 70's, DIARY OF THE DEAD, 28 WEEKS LATER, and I loved ZOMBIELAND
" Mean people SUCK!"