shortyj

Are you attracted to you hairdresser?

Yes she has 38DDand I got to hold to hold them when she tipped forward to trim my beard. She would be top heavy and might fall. She said I was the most considerate customer she had looking out for her safety and everything. Still have the beard and mammeries , memories but not Karen.

Where do you get your hair cut at? B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I moved and went to this stylist down the street. Have only seen her once since the beginning of December, because I ended up with a mohawk on new years eve and then went to one of those cheap ass places like great clips when I was traveling for work and got it cut really short again. I guess I'm going to have to make an appointment with the lovely woman who cut my hair a few months ago, just so I can ask her out. I'm not going to need another haircut for three weeks. :(

my former stylist when i lived in kentucky was GORGEOUS. course i was attracted to her :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

No, she does things to my hair that I might like a week later, but never when it's just done.

And she's too young for me.

:(

Well, I'll give you a trim.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I guess this is more of a question for guys with female stylist

I get my hair done at "Great Clips". All female staff, just some aren't all that attractive. So I'd go with about a 80/20 % ratio.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Since I cut m own,well just about shave it. I think he's very good looking:P

:D:D:D

Bry

Be honest - it's Really Steve that cuts your hair isn't it?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Are you the barber?"
"No, ssstylisssst"

My barber is an older man who uses a straight razor to clean up the edges (with hot shaving foam). He even still does straight razor shaves. It's hard to find a good quality barber who has the license to be able to use an actual razor, but no, I wouldn't say I'm attracted to him. $12 haircut and it's better than going to a psychologist.:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."