shortyj

Are you attracted to you hairdresser?

Hopefully Normiss is, I cut his hair. I'm not saying I do a good job, but you get what you pay for. :ph34r:

So this is a bartering arrangement?
A service for a service?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

A service for a service?

He gets a choppy haircut, I get someone to work on my car to save me $500. It's win-win for everyone! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A service for a service?

He gets a choppy haircut, I get someone to work on my car to save me $500. It's win-win for everyone! ;)
anything else off the books? :-p

Must be.
Damned if I'd do $500 worth of (auto) labor for a haircut.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I guess this is more of a question for guys with female stylist

Female stylist:S

My wife cut's my hair with a cheapo set of clippers from Costco (training wheels included). I'm a happy camper for the last 15-20 yr's after the Barber declined to give me a discount due to the very wide bald spot on the top of my dome from from ear to ear.
One Jump Wonder

Any guy that has a hair stylist is clearly gay.[:/]

Every couple of months go to to a barber shop - ANY barber shop.... get your hair cut by a barber - any barber.

Oh and wash that manscara off of you face and what's with that lip gloss?

Keep your man card.:P

[full stop].

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I moved and went to this stylist down the street. Have only seen her once since the beginning of December, because I ended up with a mohawk on new years eve and then went to one of those cheap ass places like great clips when I was traveling for work and got it cut really short again. I guess I'm going to have to make an appointment with the lovely woman who cut my hair a few months ago, just so I can ask her out. I'm not going to need another haircut for three weeks. :(

Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Must be.
Damned if I'd do $500 worth of (auto) labor for a haircut.:S

Hmm... makes me wonder. Because real men will do $500 of auto labor FOR FREE. Because it's what men do. We hide out in the garage, ritualistically cover ourselves in grease and oil, swear with impunity, and speak in tongues using words like "distributor," "CV joint" and "pittman arm."

Back on topic: my hair-dresser is a lady, but she's an ex-felon. She cuts my hair just the way I want it, but she scares the hell out of me.

EDIT to answer the obvious question of "What did she do?" The answer is I don't know and don't have the balls to ask. She's working with very sharp scissors in very close proximity to my neck. I'm sure she got very good at shanking in prison, I'm afraid her instincts may just take over if I piss her off.

Elvisio "got the locks trimmed just a few weeks ago, still have five months before my next appointment" Rodriguez

Any guy that has a hair stylist is clearly gay.[:/]

Every couple of months go to to a barber shop - ANY barber shop.... get your hair cut by a barber - any barber.

Oh and wash that manscara off of you face and what's with that lip gloss?

Keep your man card.:P

[full stop].

My first haircut till age 18 was all at the same barber. He then retired. The only other REAL barber near me was even older than him and that scared me.

He kept his chair as a memento and offered to keep cutting my hair at his place, but I felt it was better to let him enjoy his hard earned time off.

Now I'm stuck with salon's...ugh!! They keep trying to make me look like Justin Bieber. It's not right!!

Yes she has 38DDand I got to hold to hold them when she tipped forward to trim my beard. She would be top heavy and might fall. She said I was the most considerate customer she had looking out for her safety and everything. Still have the beard and mammeries , memories but not Karen.