lost_n_confuzd

Black Ops comes out tonight!

The single player modes in these games are gradually being reduced to a series of spectacular set pieces where you're more of an observer than a participant - maybe given a single button to bash if you're lucky. And the action so far in Black Ops is too fantastical for me - firing a huge makeshift catapult - jumping from a bike to a truck to a train, and all with hardly any challenge to the player.

You do realize that these games are structured for Adolescents, right?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The single player modes in these games are gradually being reduced to a series of spectacular set pieces where you're more of an observer than a participant - maybe given a single button to bash if you're lucky. And the action so far in Black Ops is too fantastical for me - firing a huge makeshift catapult - jumping from a bike to a truck to a train, and all with hardly any challenge to the player.

Score 1 for the Turtle!

The graphics on Halo:Reach smoke this game into oblivion. I knew this game would suck which is why I didn't get it to begin with.

Score 1 for the Turtle!

They really arent. The average gamer is 35 years old and the game designers keep this in mind.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

They really arent. The average gamer is 35 years old and the game designers keep this in mind.

My amswer had a LOT more humor in it than yours.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

dont worry, turtle has the mind of a 7yrs old, he wont understand anyway! :P

i been playing MGS4 a lot lately, still cant believe that a game from 2007 is still a reference when it comes to graphics and sound; playing it through like the 5th time and still discover new stuff.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

what i DO like about black opps is the combat training thing, basically like multiplayer but without all the retards talking shit and being stupid, its fun and the computer AI is actually decent.

also the little RC car thing is super fun, lol.

and the level NUKETOWN is just a bloodbath to play, people everywhere, especially if you play free for all. :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Single Player sucks, but that's not why I got the game :P

agreed. ive only played the single players on all the new COD titles only once, and that was just to say i did it. i buy them almost solely for the multiplayer, and with this many options, features and challenges is pretty damn decent. :)
if you get bored, grab a friend or 2 and then set up as many AI people on the other team as you can and play NUKETOWN, super fun haha. andyou get money and exp for combat training FAST!
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

agreed. ive only played the single players on all the new COD titles only once, and that was just to say i did it. i buy them almost solely for the multiplayer, and with this many options, features and challenges is pretty damn decent. :)
if you get bored, grab a friend or 2 and then set up as many AI people on the other team as you can and play NUKETOWN, super fun haha. andyou get money and exp for combat training FAST!

is it just me, or where the fuck do i find combat training!? is that with online-gaming only?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Yeah, I had my first go at multiplayer last night and was a lot happier. I only played a couple of maps, but I thought the overall 'feel' was quite nice. Your player seems a bit more nimble than in MW2 - vaulting over walls doesn't take so long. And the grenade explosions and fire effects are done pretty well.

The collision detection does seem a bit crappy though - if you watch the 'final killcam' slo-mo replays, quite often the aiming seems to be wide of the player but the shots are still hitting him.

is it just me, or where the fuck do i find combat training!? is that with online-gaming only?

yeah it was under the multiplayer i think. what platform are you useing?

yeah it was under the multiplayer i think. what platform are you useing?

ps3!

will have my OWN internet back on in like a 3 weeks or so; still leeching my neighbours as of now.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Stupid Question here!

Im not into online gaming multiplayer mode but I do like to play campaign split screen at home with friends, I purchase the game last night i could not find this feature anywhere, is it still available??? or was it eliminated ??

As a side note... Im not expert, I have the previous version of call of duty and gear or war the graphics on this game are poor for what I could see by playing it last night the game takes too much control from the player I agree with the zombie statement of a user and the zombie game sucks! I hope the game gets better and i don't feel like i loose too much sleep over this garbage.
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

right now, i'm in the process of re-formatting my ps3. looks like i got to manage to have the 2nd one bricked.

i'm pretty sure it was blops that actually managed to kill it, all those freezes and running constantly on lightspeed.. dont think it does a system of whatever sorts any good.

i'm pretty much pissed off, especially considering the fact that i may be out of warranty to boot!

:S

PSN-ID is: cutaway

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Call of Duty Blacks Ops hits shelves at midnight! I'll be at Gamestop for the Star Trek Convention, err, I mean the launch party.

COD fans, what are your expectations?

Funny clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnsQQyqNT7U

Official Launch Trailor
http://www.youtube.com/user/CALLOFDUTY?v=OPTOVQFRggI&feature=pyv&ad=7163181812&kw=black%20ops%20trailer

You guys need to get on a real combat sim like SOCOM and quit playing with the kiddie stuff. I'm just sayin';)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Call of Duty Blacks Ops hits shelves at midnight! I'll be at Gamestop for the Star Trek Convention, err, I mean the launch party.

COD fans, what are your expectations?

Funny clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnsQQyqNT7U

Official Launch Trailor
http://www.youtube.com/user/CALLOFDUTY?v=OPTOVQFRggI&feature=pyv&ad=7163181812&kw=black%20ops%20trailer

You guys need to get on a real combat sim like SOCOM and quit playing with the kiddie stuff. I'm just sayin';)

i just got bfbc2 which i havent been able to play yet, it's said it's a little more "tactical". so once the format is done and i've gone through the cleaning-disc-process later on..

SOCOM special forces will only come out in april tough.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda