lost_n_confuzd

Black Ops comes out tonight!

Overall I dislike Black ops. It's not near as smooth as MW2 and the multi player just seems buggy. I've put an entire clip into a person had them turn around and put one round into me and I'm dead. On playback it never showed a single hit on the view but my view was showing hits the entire time. I was playing a game of CTf where my average life was around 2 seconds since I'd spawn and already be taking damage once I moved. Then you have to wait for up to 20 seconds to respawn... It just irritates me.

Also I've been in games where I know boosters had to be used since one player had 45+ kills and no deaths. It was one shot to kill us but we couldn't kill him no matter what in deathmatch.

I've moved on to assassins creed brotherhood until MW3 comes out this fall.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

well, i've never been a really great gamer i suppose.. but if i do FFA-games, fairly regularly i'm in the top3, and if i do wager-matches, i AM usually in the money-ranks (fucking AMAZING feature of blops! :)
anyway, i LOVED mw and even more so mw2! yesterday afternoon, i tried TEN games, and whenever i joined the lobby, or got put into the game without getting there instantly myself, i'd see someone change to another game-mode, or even have a menue pop up that would allow them to have "god-mode" or whatever. i left instantly..

how fucking FUN must it be to jump 300ft up in the air, basically land on him and shoot him straight in the head. after that has happened to me, AFTER i've watched it on killcam, i left.. only to find my ps3 was in bricks.

phree, i'm online most of the time, send me an invite and i'll join you straight away.. same goes for all the others.. well, if i get my ps3 to work again, that is, if the formating and the cleaning-disc wont help, i'll go out and buy a new one tomorrow straight away.

i just cant be arsed to get an xbox really.. seems, they have fewer problems and MORE support! they'll even pick up your console to get it shipped to M$ to get it fixed/replaced..

kinda pisses me off, since i've been a playsi-guy right from day one, like 20yrs ago.. :S

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Overall I dislike Black ops. It's not near as smooth as MW2 and the multi player just seems buggy. I've put an entire clip into a person had them turn around and put one round into me and I'm dead. On playback it never showed a single hit on the view but my view was showing hits the entire time. I was playing a game of CTf where my average life was around 2 seconds since I'd spawn and already be taking damage once I moved. Then you have to wait for up to 20 seconds to respawn... It just irritates me.

ive noticed the EXACT same stuff. a bunchof stuff dosent match up.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.