Nataly

Curiosity *thrilled* the cat!!!

Hmmmm.. Got a very unexpected call.. The ex-girlfriend of one of my ex's wants to meet up for a coffee..

Surely no good can come of this.. And yet.. I just.. Can't.. Help.. It.. I'm too curious!!

Meh.. She's in Monaco and she's buying so at least it's a free coffee and a nice day out! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Are you sure of the date she became an ex and you were the current? Or that she was ever the ex?

She couldn't have been that much 'ex' if she subsequently came by your existance, name and number...

Be ready for anything.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Hmmmm.. Got a very unexpected call.. The ex-girlfriend of one of my ex's wants to meet up for a coffee..

Surely no good can come of this.. And yet.. I just.. Can't.. Help.. It.. I'm too curious!!

Meh.. She's in Monaco and she's buying so at least it's a free coffee and a nice day out! :D:D

DO NOT interact in any way with, any past or present, of a past or present, EVER...it's an invitation of regrets...it's not worth the price of a cup 'o joe [:/]

DO NOT interact in any way with, any past or present, of a past or present, EVER...it's an invitation of regrets...it's not worth the price of a cup 'o joe [:/]

You're telling a woman to avoid drama. Thats like telling a dog to not lick its balls. Its simply not gonna happen.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Good thing you didn't believe them when they said that about stepping outside the door of a flying aircraft.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Quick everyone. First thought on this one.

Mine......

STD

I do hope it's nothing bad though. Good luck with that.

:D:D:D Definitely the funniest answer!!! :D:D

It was really boring... She heard I was in the area and she's thinking of moving to London so wanted to hear my thoughts on it because she remembered that's where I was "from". Where to live, how to find a job, etc. She was nice, actually :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

3-way?:|

So, was she hot? Make something up for all of us to enjoy. Something better than advice for someone new to the area. Was she buttering you up for Ryoder's suggested 3-way?
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

So, was she hot? Make something up for all of us to enjoy. Something better than advice for someone new to the area. Was she buttering you up for Ryoder's suggested 3-way?

Sorry.. Nope. But if my man was into 3-ways, I wouldn't object to her joining us :o:P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Sorry.. Nope. But if my man was into 3-ways, I wouldn't object to her joining us :o:P

You won't know until you ask him!
Remster

Remster, the tragedy is that he finds the very idea appalling :(:( Oh well.. He has redeeming features :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Remster, the tragedy is that he finds the very idea appalling :(:( Oh well.. He has redeeming features :P

And the meta-tragedy is that you also find it a tragedy...[:/]

Yes Ryoder: time to send it the J.
Remster

But if my man was into 3-ways, I wouldn't object to her joining us

Good news - you just earned a VIP sticker on your woman card B|

Honey, I had that on my card about 10 years ago - mine is a platinum card by now!! :D:D;)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

But if my man was into 3-ways, I wouldn't object to her joining us

Good news - you just earned a VIP sticker on your woman card B|

Honey, I had that on my card about 10 years ago - mine is a platinum card by now!! :D:D;)

Nat: there's a fine line between boasting, and bragging... ;)
Remster

do it. your a hot rockin person...

Maybe they need you... approach it like a skydive, have an out... be a leader, not a follower.

good luck. post later... it's still cold here for me... I need the drama, and the tv ain't hittin it ("Ain't, anit a word cause there aint no such word as ain't, right?)

If ya ain't havein fun, your doing somethin wrong. be carfful of the undertow

Nat: there's a fine line between boasting, and bragging... ;)

:|:| Bit OTT, huh? :| Meh. I'm a little bored today! :D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss