Squeak

Dudeism

For those who don't get the newsletter

Full ViewFebruary 2011 Dudeism Newsletter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NOTE: You’re receiving this because you’re an Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism. We don’t want to bother you If you don’t want to hear from us, please send an email to [email protected] with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. This Newsletter can be read here as well.]

Hey Dudes!

Would you like a free copy of Adam Bertocci’s far out Shakespearean reworking of Two Gentlemen of Lebowski? Enter our giveaway and you could win one!

We’re doing this to help celebrate our annual high holiday, The Day of the Dude. It’s coming up soon – Sunday, March 6th. Just take it easy, mankind!

Some other news you might want to become privy to:

Our new Dudeist self-help book The Abide Guide will be published in the spring by Ulysses Press and is already available for pre-order. It’s a team effort from Dudely Lama Oliver Benjamin and Arch Dudeship Dwayne Eutsey, and it’s going to be far out indeed.
Our highly-commended holy book, The Dude De Ching is now available as a downloadable Kindle ebook. Don’t have an Amazon Kindle? You can still read it on your phone, Blackberry, iPad, Mac, PC and more with the free Kindle application. All profits still go to our Dudeism Kiva Lending Fund. Or get a printed copy instead.
UK residents take note: There’s going to be a Dudeist music festival in York on June 18. It’s called Dudestock, and it’ll be raising money for charity. They’re also running a campaign to get Dudeism recognized as an official religion in the UK (or at least, on the annual census). Find out more from this BBC broadcast.
If you’re planning to celebrate The Day of the Dude on March 6th, please send us photos of you and your compeers takin’ er easy, or going bowling, or what-have-you, so we can post it afterwards at The Dudespaper.
New shirts have come to light! And now some posters too. Why not quickly pick up a Day of the Dude 2011 tee shirt for this year’s festivities? It will help us feed the monkey. Thankee.
Bloggers and journalists--do you want to draw a flood of attention to your writing, or give a great pitch to your editor? Why not write about Dudeism? Whenever someone writes about us it draws massive traffic. For instance: this awesome article at CNN received 6000 Facebook likes, hundreds of times more than any other article in the same section. Small blogs who write about us also receive a ton of attention and a flood of Facebook likes. Thanks for helping spread the Dude word.
If you want to interact with other Dudeists, please visit our Facebook Page, our forum, and our official publication, The Dudespaper. We plan to have a Dudeist social network (like Facebook, but more mellow) set up soon as well.
We now have over 100,000 ordained Dudeist Priests worldwide. Far out.
Well that’s it for now. But a lot of cool new stuff is coming up soon after all this!

Have a happy Day of the Dude, dudes. We know that you will.

Abidingly,

Rev. Oliver Benjamin
The Dudely Lama of The Church of the Latter-Day Dude

This Newsletter can be read here as well. If you'd like to contact us, please visit http://dudeism.com/contact
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm not on the distribution list for the newsletter, but I had just a few minutes before I have to leave for work and I hopped over to Netflix and treated myself to a few minutes of the greatest movie ever while I finished my coffee.

... I feel SO much better, dude. Thanks.

Elvisio "also proud to be housebroken" Rodriguez

Fuck that is gay!

What is with this dudiest bullshit anyway, do you realise how stupid and childish it sounds.

Grow up.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Fuck that is gay!

What is with this dudiest bullshit anyway, do you realise how stupid and childish it sounds.

Grow up.

Duuuuude!
What's with all the negative vibes?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Seriously, the whole dudiest thing is pathetic.

You might as well be playing in the sandpit making your action figures fly around shooting imaginary lazers...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You might as well be playing in the sandpit making your action figures fly around shooting imaginary lazers...

Is it nano thermite pathetic or returning a tent pathetic?

No but defending murdering tyrants while trying to claim that someone working within the rules is breaking the law is.

It is not only pathetic, but completely ignorant.

Your avitar is quite appropriate too aparently.

I also do that :)and i play DnD, and DDO, and watch cartoons, and silly B grade horror, i read comics too

I also abseil, occasionally rock climb, skydive rebuild and ride 30+ year old motorbikes, read and understand books on philosophy, Astronomy, Biology (i even have a degree in that with a double major) genetics and a myriad of other intellectual and not so intellectual interests:)
you lead such an angry sad life dude.

Growing OLD is mandatory growing up is optional;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OH BTW one more thing you have going against you
YOU"RE A KIWI:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Lighten the fuck up Bro, you're a very long time dead

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Mwa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah snort cough
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhaahhaahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahahah
ahahahahahahahhaah.

I don't live a lie and I am not scared to speak my mind.

How does that equate to angry and sad?, I am laughing at the stupidity of this dudiest thing, I am having fun, and I am happy.

Mwa hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaah snort cough hahahahahahahah

How does that equate to angry and sad?, I am laughing at the stupidity of this dudiest thing, I am having fun, and I am happy.

Stupid can be seen in many many guises, arguing on the internet for me is completely stupid, especially in forums like this where no one is looking for a reasoned argument.

Internet bashing is SSOOO STUPID:S

Making posts where you have to scroll ACROSS the screen is STUPID>:(
and
at the end of the day
You're still a KIWI:P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Mwa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah snort cough
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhaahhaahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahahahah
ahahahahahahahhaah.

---------------------------------------------------------
wholly crap who pissed in your cheerios?

They have anger management classes in new zealand too

Making posts where you have to scroll ACROSS the screen is STUPID>:(
and
at the end of the day
You're still a KIWI:P

Hey!>:(
That is the second time in 3 posts that you've called him a "Kiwi".:o
Let's try to keep it civil.:ph34r:

I think they have both regressed to the point of having to put the cheerios into the toilet for something to aim at.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

wholly crap who pissed in your cheerios?

They have anger management classes in new zealand too

haha, you guys don;t get it do ya, laughing at a some idiotic and childish stupid think me cult is far from angry.

I am laughing at the concept, not angry with it.

but i'm sure ya'll will find some way to spin it around.

You are quite welcome to be as pathetic as you please, and I am quite within my rights to express my thoughts on the matter.

and as for the Kiwi thing, yes I am a kiwi, in New Zealand (and Australia for that matter ...squeak!) we take the piss out of each other, any weakness is exploited and that is how we roll. It keeps us honest.

It seems many here cannot handle being mocked yet they don't mind dishing it out.

You lot would last about 10 minutes around here!

I'd be totally willing to find out. I think new zealand is one of the most beautiful spots in the world and I plan on being there one day very soon. Perhaps we can take some shots and I can hear your stories about how you used to ride kangaroos (yeah I know thats australia but I'm sure theres some there too...its not that far from australia) while drinking whiskey.

Well, pull in when you come through then. We are in a bottle kneck town on the west coast of the south island, and our plane goes to 18k on most loads!.

If you are coming to see the beauty then do not miss the west coast!

Everybody gets a fresh start to define their personality and as long as you can handle a jab in the ribs every now and then you'll be just fine.

We 'take the piss' out of each other for fun and we take as much as we give, simple. No anger, just good old honest fun.

I'd be totally willing to find out. I think new zealand is one of the most beautiful spots in the world and I plan on being there one day very soon. Perhaps we can take some shots and I can hear your stories about how you used to ride kangaroos (yeah I know thats australia but I'm sure theres some there too...its not that far from Australia) while drinking whiskey.

they are close together but the are geologically and ecologically completely different, we have very little in common other than similar lifestyle and some culture.
The only place you might find a Roo in UnZed is in a Zoo.
But we both do as do most Brits like taking the piss out of each other. Self deprecating humour is probably our strongest bond
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?