lisamariewillbe

Ohhh its been awhile...

Awww Tink , most likely no, I work to much, and live in Texas now. Its hard just to get little weekends away and Ive already got a Vegas and a GA trip this year, oh and a Boston one. Bring Delmarva to Texas :)

Where the hell were you on New Years Eve ... We had quite a party at Temple.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Awww Tink , most likely no, I work to much, and live in Texas now. Its hard just to get little weekends away and Ive already got a Vegas and a GA trip this year, oh and a Boston one. Bring Delmarva to Texas :)

She has like 10 kids. Can't party all the time.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

10? Holy Shit!
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

Bunny, you havent emailed me, or facebooked me in FOREVER so :P its not my fault

ya i did, but it was a fair while ago now. my email Addy on FB is my dizzy email, look me up:)Or are you all famous and movie star nowB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

10? Holy Shit!

You must be new...dont listen to anything Stitch says, hes a flippen liar. Love the man, except he wont stop asking if I had a boob job.

I live in Austin so there is no other place then to be on 6th street for New Years, I remember about half of it
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

10? Holy Shit!

You must be new...dont listen to anything Stitch says, hes a flippen liar. Love the man, except he wont stop asking if I had a boob job.

I live in Austin so there is no other place then to be on 6th street for New Years, I remember about half of it
Hi Kettle !!!
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

10? Holy Shit!

Yeah I remember about half of it too ... The part I don't remember is getting the mohawk.

Not new ... I just never did listen to what stitch says, until just now :)