sinjin

People who are married- wish u didnt ?

a spin off from the other polls. how many of the married folks are truly happy and/or wish they didnt. either stayed bf/gf, engaged or broken up completely rather than get married. elaborate, lie, etc. thanks. this poll is for entertainment value only and is flawed scientifically for research purposes.
dont let life pass you by

Im not going to lie, theres times i wonder why the hell did i ever get married!! But for the most part my wife is exactly what i need in my life, id be no where without her. She also gave me two amazing kids that i couldnt imagine not being in my life.
Wait , I pull what first?

I can't imagine that anyone goes into a marriage thinking they'll be in that 50% who end up divorced. Lord knows I dont feel that way. There was nothing that would've stopped me from marrying my husband, and I know I'm going to work damn hard to keep my marriage a happy and loving one.

My 1st her 2nd...20 years together, some rough times, mostly great.

To be honest...to me I always thought it's just a piece of paper that makes dealing with the government easier.

But looking back, I can see where the legal stuff ties you together and maybe makes working though the rough spots something to consider, whereas when just dating or living together one might be more prone to taking a hike.

We were in our 30's and kinda settled down with careers etc when we met, of course that also means we were set in our ways, different goals, life expierences perhaps...two very independant people that somehow found a way to come together if for no other reason than the sex is off the charts!! B|;):ph34r:

I think we both felt we had found someone we could go the distance with...so far so good!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Getting married was the single biggest mistake of my life. Three years into it and everytime I talk to my wife I come away feeling like I've been had. We have utterly noting in common anymore. She is completely indifferent to anything I am interested in, shows active disdain for things we used to have in common and the activities associated with those interests, has no interest in my life or feelings on anything and grows more distant and indifferent by the day. Somehow, this is my fault (or so all the women I talk to about this say),but I just don't see it.

The only reason I'm not seeking divorce is that I can't afford to lose my house and pension.:(:|

Epic Fail doesn't even come close to how bad this is.

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I'm very happy that I married my best friend and would do it all over again:)

Christine I love you!!!!

Bry

Hey - that reminds me . . . just How is Steve doing anyway?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i was at a party this weekend. a married guy said he only gets sex once a month. my thought was, i'll bet she isn't.

That's just sad....when a woman uses sex as a wepon.....it's just sad.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

i was at a party this weekend. a married guy said he only gets sex once a month. my thought was, i'll bet she isn't.

That's just sad....when a woman uses sex as a wepon.....it's just sad.

I'd rather she used sex as a weapon instead of her damm cold feet, I hate being used as an
electric blanket.

Gone fishing

Did you ask him if he puts in the time to make it worthwhile for her, or is she just a way of getting himself off?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Did you ask him if he puts in the time to make it worthwhile for her, or is she just a way of getting himself off?

it sounded like both parties had given up on any effort a while back. a two-sided surrender fest.

i always tell people to do one thing.
pull out the photo album. look at the pictures where you
are smiling and ask yourself, "when did we do that last?".

the idea is to re-discover the times that were happy.
people end up being too responsible and too un-fun.
i haven't figured out why.

a bad sex life isn't that hard to fix at all, it is the mindset leading into it that has taken the beating.

i cringe every time i read another "if i was only married,
i would be eternally blissfully happy" thread.
marriage can be a value-added, but not a solution.

Not a one. She did a complete 180 right before my eyes. Only took three years. I am a complete sucker.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Not a one. She did a complete 180 right before my eyes. Only took three years. I am a complete sucker.

sometimes people overthink this. they try to identify the point of failure.
"when this go wrong? what were the signs? how can i be successful in the future?"

2 + 6 will not always equal 8. sometimes, the 6 changes from 3 to 9 to 4 for no apparent reason.
this is a big world out there that provides influences and changes.
sometimes it is just their choice for unrelated reasons.B|

sometimes people overthink this. they try to identify the point of failure.
"when this go wrong? what were the signs? how can i be successful in the future?"

No this one I know 100%.
And sadly it's something I enjoy doing.
I treated her too well. For about two years the girl did no house work, never made dinner nor had to worry about a thing other than work and school.

I just wanted her to have no worries other than her education. I put her above me. We should have been equals. She should have made dinner and folded her clothes and felt as if she was a part of the partnerhip not as if she was entitled.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This bears repeating!
Usually when I hear men complaining that they never get sex, I remember a friend of mine who asked me if I ever had an orgasm. She had been married for 18 years, and had never had one.
I told her she was talking to the wrong person.
I am the luckiest woman in the world! Streaker and I have been married for just about 37 years, and he still knocks my socks off!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

sex ain't everything, but it is certainly something.

i know women who never get there. it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. the closer it gets, the more tension builds, and failure.
constant tension becomes anger.

guys are more reasonable if they are calmer too.
if not, after a while, everything is an opportunity to pick a fight,
soon there won't be any attempt to take time and work things out.

there are as many types of problems as there are people.
in 90% of the cases, it always seems to be sex or money.