virgin-burner

:-((((

today's just one of those days..

i think i just cried for like an hour on the way back home. havent drank in like three weeks, but tonight, i got myself another bottle. temporary solution to a persistent problem i suppose..

i hate life :(
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

No need to be so callous;
I don't watch TV myself, but I can understand someone being
bummed about the cancellation of Two and a Half Men.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

today's just one of those days..

i think i just cried for like an hour on the way back home. havent drank in like three weeks, but tonight, i got myself another bottle. temporary solution to a persistent problem i suppose..

i hate life :(

It could be worse - You should think about getting some professional advice in this.

Going from Up to Down that fast and that aggresively might be a sign of a serious illness.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i dont know about you yankees, but we have a saying like "selbstmord in raten"; which would probably translate best to "suicide in rates" - i think charlie is doing pretty well at it. and i got to fuck a lot too, did a whole ton of drugs.. nowadays, i tend to play videogames and get wasted on cheap scotch. if my liver ever stops working, i hope i'll be the last to notice..

life sucks
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i dont know about you yankees, but we have a saying like "selbstmord in raten"; which would probably translate best to "suicide in rates" - i think charlie is doing pretty well at it. and i got to fuck a lot too, did a whole ton of drugs.. nowadays, i tend to play videogames and get wasted on cheap scotch. if my liver ever stops working, i hope i'll be the last to notice..

life sucks

Somebody loves you.

life sucks

Somebody loves you.

yea.. she wont live forever; in fact, she's quite old already. previous owner shot himself in the head. couldnt traumatise her any more than that..

i hate to think what life would be like without her..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

life sucks

Somebody loves you.

EXACT ^2

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

C, for all your wisecracks and horrible humor, you're a good guy with a good heart, and you're definitely loved. Just take a deep breath, relax, and don't let things get to you. Remember that 1. Things will get better and 2. No matter how bad things get, there's an unfortunate person, or people, who have it worse. The second one may not be a good consolation, but it's always true.

dude, my "wisecracks" and my horrible humour is what makes me that loveable; that and my enormous cock, that last one only applies if you're woman tough.. :P

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

If you start talking suicide there mate I'll have to come over there to Swissky land and fuckin kill ya!!>:(

Us crazy people have to stick together mate;)

Now have a drink on me and get that chin up,motherfucker!!!!!

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

once i spilled almost a whole beer over a midget at a bar. he looked up at me and said "i'm NOT happy!" - my reply was "well, which one are you!?"

LOL - that sounds like something Stephen Wright would say!

mh

:D:D:D

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."