Southern_Man

Best one line lyric in Rock

What is your favorite?

"Bad to the bone."

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

"So you can make me cum, That doesn't make you Jesus"

Tori Amos - Precious Things

Two different girls used this line on me. After the second, I google'd it.........I thought the first clever enough, but, I knew no way in hell the second could think of that line on her own! hahaha!

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

This one is pretty good:

Well, I took me a woman late last night
I's three-fourths drunk she looked all right

That sounds like country. If we're going country I have to say ...

" I just wanna fuck you one more time."

David Allen Coe
My photos

My Videos

Man you guys gotta stop bring threads back from the dead. I click on the "My Posts" tab, and see a thread lit up that I havent ever seen before, and my very first thought is "God damnit! I musta been way drunker than I thought last night and posting on DZ.com again!!!"

hehe, i do the same :D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Dude. the rock station here in Jacksonville will play that song fairly frequently. UNFORTUNATELY, they edit out "I guess you could say she was a sex fiend, I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine" and it just feels so wrong. I turn the channel now because I know it's just not right. but I so love it. either the prince version or the foo fighters version.

I doubt that WAPE is still there, but that was the rock station back when and through the 70s. In the summer of '65 they played the Monkees (sp?) "I'm a Beleiver" 5 times an hour ALL summer. I still winch when I hear it.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Dude. the rock station here in Jacksonville will play that song fairly frequently. UNFORTUNATELY, they edit out "I guess you could say she was a sex fiend, I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine" and it just feels so wrong. I turn the channel now because I know it's just not right. but I so love it. either the prince version or the foo fighters version.

I doubt that WAPE is still there, but that was the rock station back when and through the 70s. In the summer of '65 they played the Monkees (sp?) "I'm a Beleiver" 5 times an hour ALL summer. I still winch when I hear it.

yeah im 99.9999% sure it is, i used to live there about 6 months ago, and remember that sig, WAPE, they were a pretty good station.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

What is your favorite?

"Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose.'"

OO! That is one of my favorites! I loved Janis~

One of my favorite country lines right now is "The best view in the world, is the view from my front porch..looking in!"

I loved Janis too but Kris Kristofferson (and someone whose name I forget) wrote Me and Bobby McGee.

eta: Fred Foster is the name I forgot.

I loved Janis too but Kris Kristofferson (and someone whose name I forget) wrote Me and Bobby McGee.

Speaking of Kristofferson, I love this chorus to one of his songs:

Gettin' by, good and high, and strange, gonna get some strange

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What is your favorite?

One of my favorite country lines right now is "The best view in the world, is the view from my front porch..looking in!"

But Janis knew how to DELIVER the line!
I love lots of Dylan too.....when someone else sings it!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

But Janis knew how to DELIVER the line!
I love lots of Dylan too.....when someone else sings it!

No argument there