GravityJunky

The ADD/ADHD Thread!

I think I killed a thread... I'm sad. I think my Super-Ego is making me pay for my actions. Or is it my Ego that does that? Oh whatever... I get beer in 45 mins so fuckit I don't care anymore.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm taking all of my personalities and their respective egos out the door right fucking now.

(I said now! no, we can't wait a sec - stop typing! but it's so fuuun! do I have to get your handler over here? you suck. I wanna play. we'll feed you beer later, let's go. Okaaay...)

Cheers Slappie!! :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Supercalafragalisticsecsbealadosious! Oooohh an airplane, Jump Time! Cheese burgers... cartoons... boats... shiney stuff!
Yea!:S:P

*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I have problems sleeping at night sometimes. I went to buy one of those "sounds of the Ocean" CD's and played it last night. Just as I was dozing off, I hear in the background of the crashing waves: "Help ME!!!!"

Didn't get much sleep afterwards.:|

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

You just destroyed my gullible outlook in life. What do I do about the sound of chainsaws and gutteral New York accented orders spewing out from the background of my "Sounds of the Rainforest"?>:(>:(:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Just ... like whatever mam ..... I never wanted the damn cake anyway !!!!!! And stop rubbing yourself against me, I mean shit, your husband is like 10 feet away from the dance floor!!!! Don't wait for me to show up to your stupid party on 7.Jul. hoo hoo HOOOOO..... hooo hooo HOOOOOOO !!!!

You got a great car,
Yeah what's wrong with it today ....
hoo hoo HOOOOO..... hooo hooo HOOOOOOO
hoo hoo HOOOOO..... hooo hooo HOOOOOOO

:)

Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!