skydiver30960

I got the job! Elvisio is Arizona-bound, bitches!

Today was Memphis to Abilene. Arkansas must have been named after Noah's boat, because it rained A LOT. It dried up by the time I hit Dallas. No traffic in Dallas, WOo HOo! Now, chilling in Abilene, watching some x-files on Netflix and contemplating tomorrow's drive: Abilene to Las Cruces, NM. Only 9 hours or a bit less, no problem...

Elvisio "road warrior, I'm not" Rodriguez

Hey Elvisio (you're a traveling man, fool!) Rodriguez!
Sorry you didn't take the high road, cuz you would have found ME and I would buy booze and let you watch my cable for free!
Travel well my buddy, you will be doing this for a while unless I miss my guess!
We have been doing it for a couple of decades now!
Stop buy anytime!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer, but it would have been the VERY VERY high road for me. Not that the company would not have been worth going that far out of my way for, mind you: it's just that my boss needs me in town to start my new gig.

As I type this I'm sitting comfortably in Las Cruces, NM after a relatively short 8-ish hour jaunt. Today's scenery was much better than the past couple days: things have really dried out and it's finally looking like the Southwest SHOULD look. Got to sneak a peek at the honest to goodness Rio Gran-dee and the 80 mph speed limit in west Texas was SCHWEET!

Tomorrow is a short four hour hop into Tucson, then the arduous task of finding a place to live can finally begin...

Elvisio "anyone in Tucson want a squatter?" Rodriguez

Tomorrow is a short four hour hop into Tucson, then the arduous task of finding a place to live can finally begin...

Hit up Remi, he's in Tucson, or sweet talk Karen, then she'll TELL Remi to let ya stay:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hit up Remi, he's in Tucson, or sweet talk Karen, then she'll TELL Remi to let ya stay:ph34r:

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full... ;)
Remster

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full... ;)

Dammit. My reputation precedes me...

Nah, it's cool, I got a place. I'm in a hotel for the moment, but when I get back from a week-long company orientation I have a room waiting for me in Vail. It's a hike to the city for work, but it'll do short-term until I find a place to rent that is big enough for me, the wife, and our stuff.

And maybe, just maybe, next weekend there will be enough time for a jaunt out to ELOY!

Elvisio "WOo HOo!" Rodriguez