millertime24

Girl Scout Cookies!!!

I gotta give it to em'. They really know how to hit a target audience. I was walking into the Class 6 to pick up a case of beer and wouldn't you know it, there was the base Girl Scout troop selling cookies right outside. Here's why they are genius in selling their cookies this way. It's Friday... at 1700... in front of the base liquor store... see where I'm going here.

Anywho, I couldn't say no and I figured I would want something to munch on while I was drinking my beer so I got a couple boxes. I really love these cookies, and since it's for a cause I believe in, it's a win-win.:)
Muff #5048

Good call. I've never thought of freezing them...walks to put that box in the freezer...Good thing I started with the Samoas first.

Don't freeze them!

Or you'll sit down and eat the entire box when you pull them out because they're so awesome!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Good call. I've never thought of freezing them...walks to put that box in the freezer...Good thing I started with the Samoas first.

Don't freeze them!

Or you'll sit down and eat the entire box when you pull them out because they're so awesome!

No problem there Dave. I'll just engage my "hyper-metabolism" and turn all the fat and sugars in them to shit in about 73min.;)
Muff #5048

See, that's why when the zombie apocalypse happens, I'll be better off than you. My body stores food for future energy use. You would need to eat to much too often.

:D:D

ROFLMFAO!!! I was just discussing the zombie apocalypse with a couple co-workers today. I was telling them how well prepared I was due to the large amount of firepower I have, and they said the same thing... "Miller, you can have all the guns you want, but you gotta eat sometime and judging by the amount we watch you eat you wouldn't last more than 3 days"...lol:o
Muff #5048

Oh, you'd eat all right, but it would go "gghhhhmmmmmggghhh...brrraaaaaaaaiiiinnnsssss..." since you would have gotten weak and been bitten. Don't worry, I'll save you from such a horrible fate. That's what friends are for.

I really dont give a shit if the cookies are made by clubbing baby seals. They are delicious! And when I'm swarmed by 3 little kids asking me to buy some cookies so they can fund their activities to make them better people, I'm not going to say no. BTW, I couldn't care less about some monkey's (not bashing you Sean).
Muff #5048

So are Girl Scouts beheading the monkeys for a merit badge or is it just a troop activity? I got jipped, I guess they have much better field trips since they're not selling popcorn.

BTW, I couldn't care less about some monkey's (not bashing you Sean).

I really don't care either. I have my own problems. I heard the story on news radio today and I saw your post as an excuse to call you all murderers :ph34r:, which makes me seem like a better person as I wallow in my own insecure delusions.

+1 No way I'm gonna support palm-oil-free GS cookies. They should leave the saturated fat in them ....where it belongs! DON'T &#!% WITH THE COOKIES!! Give the orangutans the freedom to adapt and evolve into a more robust species. Free them from the bondage of their limited and isolated environment and from their absolute dependence upon it. What happens to them if Toba blows again and they can't adapt? What about future species which will evolve and adapt to the new environment created by the production of Thin Mints? New, unimaginable species that will never exist unless given their own special niche to fill. Don't they also have a right to their place in the world of the future?

I really don't care either. I have my own problems. I heard the story on news radio today and I saw your post as an excuse to call you all murderers :ph34r:, which makes me seem like a better person as I wallow in my own insecure delusions.

Listen to Tool much?

And Mikey, I think you're better off than me when the zombie apocalypse hits. You've got more firepower, and if your metabolism only lets you last 3 days, that's 2 and half more than I'd last! I get woozy on an 8 hour flight if I bring less than 1500 calories. NEED MORE BEANS FOR THE CHOWDA, HERE!!! :D
The best things in life are dangerous.

Listen to Tool much?

And Mikey, I think you're better off than me when the zombie apocalypse hits. You've got more firepower, and if your metabolism only lets you last 3 days, that's 2 and half more than I'd last! I get woozy on an 8 hour flight if I bring less than 1500 calories. NEED MORE BEANS FOR THE CHOWDA, HERE!!! :D

"Uh, I was just resting my eyes." Though I doubt I have you beat on firepower bro. BTW, "Five" is sooooo last month. The real shit is Ascension now. You'll have to download it when you get back. Fucking legit map. I made it to wave 14 on my own and 27 with people who know what they're doing.

Funny how my thread about Girl Scout cookies has turned into a zombie survival thread.:)
Muff #5048

I was just discussing the zombie apocalypse with a couple co-workers today. I was telling them how well prepared I was due to the large amount of firepower I have, and they said the same thing... "Miller, you can have all the guns you want, but you gotta eat sometime and judging by the amount we watch you eat you wouldn't last more than 3 days"...lol:o

Yeah, but with that kind of firepower, when you run out of Girl Scout thin mints, you can go take your friend's thin mints away from them. It is all about survival of the fittest after all.

Girl Scouts are evil. That is all.

Yep, and Wallmart is jealous!

They've developed their own Great Value knock-off brand of GS cookies.

Quite tasty and at half the price...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Girl Scouts are evil. That is all.

Yep, and Wallmart is jealous!

They've developed their own Great Value knock-off brand of GS cookies.

Quite tasty and at half the price...

Way to go, Wally!:S It ain't about the cookies. It's about raising money for the Scouts. (Although, I might buy the Walmart brand if there weren't any Girl Scouts around. Thanks for the tip! Uh, they are filled with orangutan-killing palm oil, aren't they?)

If anyone can get their hands on some more Thin Mints and bring them to Fitzgerald for me, I'll love them forever! The cookie sales are over in my area and my rotten kids ate most of my stash, even though I bought them their own boxes. >:( They are really, really rotten kids to do that to an old woman (that's what I tell them, but they say my guilt trips don't work anymore :ph34r:).

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If anyone can get their hands on some more Thin Mints and bring them to Fitzgerald for me, I'll love them forever! The cookie sales are over in my area and my rotten kids ate most of my stash, even though I bought them their own boxes. >:( They are really, really rotten kids to do that to an old woman (that's what I tell them, but they say my guilt trips don't work anymore :ph34r:).

:o

When did mama get old!!??!!

:P
:D

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=girl+scout+cookies&_sacat=See-All-Categories