The_Don

Why do so many college girls..

Aw come on-those are good for that flashback to the preteen years of watching Charlie's Angels on the tube

Heather Thomas!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

When 5 of them show up wearing them @ the DZ and they are ALL different shapes & sizes. someone needs to tell them those shorts just are NOT flattering to ones figure.

Just my opinion. I think they are UGLY!

For starters, they are comfy as hell. I own a few pairs myself :P. And for actual running, nothing beats them except little spandex shorts.

Frankly, though, I'd rather see girls in the baggy nike shorts, than itty bitty soffe shorts with the waistband rolled down 17x and their asses hanging out. And for all the protests against not liking the ass hanging out, just think about how often it's not attractive versus the small handful of girls that actually can pull it off.

Ladies, just because it "fits" doesn't mean it looks good ok!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

So true. Just because they make it in your size does not mean you should wear it.

This is SOOO true of skinny jeans as well... They are extremely unflattering on almost everyone - why do so many people wear them???
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

So true. Just because they make it in your size does not mean you should wear it.

This is SOOO true of skinny jeans as well... They are extremely unflattering on almost everyone - why do so many people wear them???

Ladies I love it when you agree with the Shah ;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Everybody thinks they're the exception to the rule...BTW, on the ones who ARE the exception- QUITE flattering! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I think ugg boots are a far more serious eye sore on college girls.

Oh I don't know, ugg boots don't look so bad to me. (nsfw)

By the looks of it it really is cold there.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Aw come on-those are good for that flashback to the preteen years of watching Charlie's Angels on the tube

Heather Thomas!

The wife said it's more like Bruce Jenner shorts. :D

I don't care how good the girl looks, the damn shorts are just plain ugly & AGAIN do nothing to flatter the figure.

JMO.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Heather Thomas!

The wife said it's more like Bruce Jenner shorts. :D

I don't care how good the girl looks, the damn shorts are just plain ugly & AGAIN do nothing to flatter the figure.

JMO.

Nike Boy Shorts SFW

I want to be Pac Man This one is entertainment only.:)