t2.3aero

Any Wind Turbine Technicians out there?

Hey everyone, im just wondering if there is anyone out there that is currently working or is pursuing a career in wind energy. I am attendng training and will begin to break into the market this summer. I have been very interested in this field and finally am making the move and going after it. I figure some people on here must be interested considering your daily office is at 300+ feet :)
Some people say "The sky is the limit" .... those people must not skydive..

Hey everyone, im just wondering if there is anyone out there that is currently working or is pursuing a career in wind energy. I am attendng training and will begin to break into the market this summer. I have been very interested in this field and finally am making the move and going after it. I figure some people on here must be interested considering your daily office is at 300+ feet :)

Wear ear protection. It gets loud in the nacelle.

yeah i would assume that gearbox gets pretty loud. are you working as a technician now? or have you? maybe i could pm you some questions... its hard to find techs to talk with
Some people say "The sky is the limit" .... those people must not skydive..

yeah i would assume that gearbox gets pretty loud. are you working as a technician now? or have you? maybe i could pm you some questions... its hard to find techs to talk with

I do contract work for GRI, (gravity research institute). I specialize in non-rhythmic aerodynamics opposition.