KevinP

BORING class today, so I drew pics. :)

Please tell us you were not in an Art class.

:P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

+1

Ok, that's funny, but if you have that much time in class, then can you take one of mine? I have a lovely legal research class or media writing that would keep you busy!:ph34r:

~R+R...OMG, please let me graduate soon, I'm dying...really...no joke...please...finish...soon.......
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Pah .. Just wait until you are WORKING for a living ... then you'll wish you were back in school!

Already did that, that's why I went back to school, so I can do something that I actually like...not just put up with...B|

~R+R...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

LOL You guys are brutal. :)
No, not an art class. A cyber class. Something about preventing Skynet from taking over, I guess. More of an information brief.

And I guess it's fair to point out that, at 43 years old, I've worked a couple of days over the past 30 years. This is a class to change jobs. I'm tired of kicking in doors, so, Heaven help me, I'm going to sit behind a computer until I retire.:S

Sincerely,
Kevin

No, not an art class. A cyber class. Something about preventing Skynet from taking over, I guess. More of an information brief.

And I guess it's fair to point out that, at 43 years old, I've worked a couple of days over the past 30 years. This is a class to change jobs. I'm tired of kicking in doors, so, Heaven help me, I'm going to sit behind a computer until I retire.:S

You crazy fool ;)

Nice doodles.

Re: Undercanopy.jpg (84.0 KB)

You forgot the slider!

I'll bet he would only do that once!:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Fuck that, I sit behind one most of my week now and wish I had stayed kicking in doors.

But I dig the art. A few other artists in history ain't too good and we pay millions for their stuff. You may need to cut off an ear though.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

We had a really boring class today. When the instructor made the mistake of saying the material wasn't testable, I entertained myself with a couple of pictures. :)

Thats an awful lot of lines. How many cells is that main???

With only 4 jumps it might not be safe for you to be drawing that
type of canopy ;)
__

My mighty steed

LOL

Well, my inexperience shows in my doodling, I suppose. No slider, a 20-cell main, suspension lines EVERYWHERE. What's a dude to do? :D

And I hear you, Matt. I actually sat behind a desk for a while, kicked in doors for a while, now, I'll do the desk thing again. I mean, if I did the Scout thing for the last 10 years, what can I do besides guard or shoot more stuff when I get out. No thanks. :)

Sincerely,
Kevin

Nice doodles.

Re: Undercanopy.jpg (84.0 KB)

You forgot the slider!

B.A.S.E?

I thought it was a removable slider.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA