cocheese

Are there any Moderators you wish would step down?

i would need to give a shit about them to vote either way,
since they are but mere names on a screen to me, i really could not care either way.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll gladly go if Sangiro asks. Being a Mod is a pain in the ass and it doesn't even pay anything! :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What we *really* need is the ability to vote some *posters* off the island.
There are a few in SC whose removal could make SC much more civil.
And the occasional troll could be dealt with w/o needing to find a mod online.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah, but you're one of the good ones...

Aw, thanks, Kevin. I also have the easier job because they give me all the fluffy forums. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Another forum I frequent actually does that. There's a monthly ban thread. Everyone votes and the person with the most votes gets a perma-ban. It's rather useful to get rid of the most annoying people.

Another forum I frequent actually does that. There's a monthly ban thread. Everyone votes and the person with the most votes gets a perma-ban. It's rather useful to get rid of the most annoying people.

every month somebody has to go? or just when somebody get tool-y enough to need it?

No worries, any forum the size of DZ.com has plenty of douche bags to last for months. It's pretty simple usually someone will nominate a person (by quoting their most annoying posts) and people then come to the unanimous conclusion that that person needs to go. I'd suppose if there's no real "winner" with a lot more votes, you'd just not kick anyone out.

Honestly, I think they're all pretty good.

If there was a way to make their names green only in the forums they're moderating, it would make it less confusing, since sometimes they're jumping into the discussions for fun and sometimes they're wearing their "mod" hats. =)

Especially in Speaker's Corner, we get a lot of the
"You're a moderator!"
"Not in this forum!"
stuff

I know the site software probably won't allow it, but just a thought.

I couldn't agree more,,,i think posters with less than 100 jumps should be limited to " General Skydiving -Safety-Gear and rigging "......

You wanna tell Deedy that you're trying to take her bonfire away from her??:o
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Don't start a riot or anything, but are there any mods on DZ.com you think should be voted off the island?

Yes Remmie:P

He hasnt been a mod for a few years. :P

I can think of maybe one mod I'd like to see go, but by and large, the mods do a great job.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mod is just a green font on their name. What difference does it make who has it?

Because we have to have someone pretend to be an adult and keep the rest of us in line. IMHO the most important moderators are those who moderate the incidents forum.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.