Squeak

DZ.com site program????

I was just asked by my computer if i wanted to allow DZ>com to run a program called "rog2".
I of course said no, anyone know what it is? and what aspect of Dizzy would try to run it?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hope your virus scan's up to date. [:/]

Yup i also declined execution of the program.
My system is updated daily, from both my virus software and from MS
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

On of the third party ad servers might have an issue. Do you know what ads were up when it popped that message up?

I have most ads blocked, just the banner ads appear, i dont recall what one was \active at the time though sorry
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

We're currently having problems with one of the ad services and are in the process of removing it, should you get such attempts to run a program through dropzone.com decline it. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We're currently having problems with one of the ad services and are in the process of removing it, should you get such attempts to run a program through dropzone.com decline it. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

no drama, just thought it prudent to bring it to your attention.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?