skyrider

That is a great picture of you. Damn, what year was it I met you at Gold Coast in Mississippi? Seems like forever! [:/]

Hey Billy, it seems like FOREVER ago, although some days it seems like just yesterday. I found a photo of the boogie. It was the 2004 Pink Mafia Boogie at Gold Coast. I must be in a look at old photos kind-of mood. It's too bad that we don't have any of us together.

Anyway, I hope that you're doing very well, and that your family is healthy & happy! :)

GAWD what a sunburn... does seem so long ago.

People have asked me why i have this pic for an avitar, so i'll take time to explain it to you all.

It's a pic of Bruce McCandliss. He is doing an unteathered space walk. In other words, he is sit flying in space, in an expensive chair and jump suit.

I think this is one of the coolest pictures of mankind ever taken. Think about it for a while if you have time.

Thank you to all those that helped make that picture come to be. And thank you Bruce for making the most amazing skydive ever.

Anyway, i feel like that's me in the pic at times. Would take an hour to explain that.

But i see all skydivers in that pic as we all have the balls to let go of the plane to experience the "what if's" when we do.B|:)

People have asked me why i have this pic for an avitar, so i'll take time to explain it to you all.

It's a pic of Bruce McCandliss. He is doing an unteathered space walk. In other words, he is sit flying in space, in an expensive chair and jump suit.

I think this is one of the coolest pictures of mankind ever taken. Think about it for a while if you have time.

Thank you to all those that helped make that picture come to be. And thank you Bruce for making the most amazing skydive ever.

Anyway, i feel like that's me in the pic at times. Would take an hour to explain that.

But i see all skydivers in that pic as we all have the balls to let go of the plane to experience the "what if's" when we do.B|:)

I like it! Thank you for sharing! :)

That is a great picture of you. Damn, what year was it I met you at Gold Coast in Mississippi? Seems like forever! [:/]

Hey Billy, it seems like FOREVER ago, although some days it seems like just yesterday. I found a photo of the boogie. It was the 2004 Pink Mafia Boogie at Gold Coast. I must be in a look at old photos kind-of mood. It's too bad that we don't have any of us together.

Anyway, I hope that you're doing very well, and that your family is healthy & happy! :)

GAWD what a sunburn... does seem so long ago.

I remember the infamous Jan Davis from CA was there, but I can't remember if it was that year or the year before. I went to several of these Mardi Gras boogies.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And all this time I though it was you, begging HAL to open the pod bay doors.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I once asked Katee if that was you in your avatar. She cracked up. Well i didn't know.:D

You've never see The Big Lebowski???:o
Your education is incomplete.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I once asked Katee if that was you in your avatar. She cracked up. Well i didn't know.:D

You've never see The Big Lebowski???:o
Your education is incomplete.[:/]

I dont think I have ever seen that movie either.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Seriously? Whats wrong with you people? The Big Lebowski is important. You must watch it.

No kidding;
After renting it three times from NetFlix, I bought my own copy.
The Dude is my role model.:ph34r: