MirageSkydiver

Women at the DZ

I don't jump for the boys, nor do I wear make up for the boys. Hell, I certainly didn't suffer through two years at a military engineering college for the dudes either. But, clearly, I am only happy because I surround myself with males :P

To quote my friend Stew, the only other girl in all of mechanical engineering class of 100+

"I miss engineering school, i could walk into class smell of dead fish, fart like it was my job, burp, ware baggy clothes and not give a rats ass....but every Friday afternoon I had at least one date for the evening...oh those were the days. Couldn't care less about what I looked like but never had to pay for dinner on a Friday night! :P"

Partake in a hobboy or a sport not as a means to an end...in this case an end of a cute girl. But as an ends in it self. Thus the question "Girls at the DZ" should be...."What girls at the DZ" one should enjoy the hobby regardless.

But that's not reality for we are human.
Now go on girl, giggle your way on to a free pack job or two :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Now go on girl, giggle your way on to a free pack job or two

You're just jealous that works for us. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

>10-1? If i were the only duded to 10 girls I would be bat shit happy!

Go to Perris during a Jump for the Cause! You'll be outnumbered by about that number of women. (And here's the part that will really bake your noodle - nothing changes.)

If I only had (.)(.).........I would never leave the house ;-)

Nah not jealous it's just biology at work.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Btdubs, I can't speak for the other girls here, but I don't give a damn what I look like when I am jumping. I know I am attractive (plus a I have a vajayjay AND boobies, automatic win), but on a jump day I am there to jump, not to toss my hair in the wind and bat my eyelashes. Jumping, especially in the south and in the summer, is a dirty, nasty, and fucking amazing sport, and if you only care for the women in this sport that are "hot" you are really missing out on a lot.

To be fair, I am damn jealous of those women who look perfect while jumping and have the skills to match.

I'm with you on this one. I look like crap during a day of jumping. It's to the point that if I shower and change into my normal clothes at the end of the day, people don't even recognize me. I'm actually pretty girly outside the DZ, but at the DZ I'm all tom boy.

I thoroughly enjoy myself

Duuuuh!
How many dudes per chick at any DZ you know of?
10-1? If i were the only duded to 10 girls I would be bat shit happy!
Ever wonder why dude teaters are so "happy" :)

What is a teater?

I don't jump for the boys, nor do I wear make up for the boys. Hell, I certainly didn't suffer through two years at a military engineering college for the dudes either (before coming to my senses and switching to a business school). But, clearly, I am only happy because I surround myself with males :P

Is that pie, on your face?

Whats THAT feel like? :):D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

As I gave a guy shit this weekend for finishing a pack job for his gf, asking if he would finish mine next, she retorts "are you going to suck his dick later?"

A fine reply I thought, and continued with my pack job.B|

"are you going to suck his dick later?"

Did you still do it to get help for the next pack job?

*golfclap* frenchy....

Ooooooooo....OWNED!
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

>>I can't speak for the other girls here, but I don't give a damn what I look like when I am jumping.

>I'm with you on this one. I look like crap during a day of jumping.

Some of us don't think that that looks like crap. Just sayin.

Btdubs, I can't speak for the other girls here, but I don't give a damn what I look like when I am jumping. I know I am attractive (plus a I have a vajayjay AND boobies, automatic win), but on a jump day I am there to jump, not to toss my hair in the wind and bat my eyelashes. Jumping, especially in the south and in the summer, is a dirty, nasty, and fucking amazing sport, and if you only care for the women in this sport that are "hot" you are really missing out on a lot.

To be fair, I am damn jealous of those women who look perfect while jumping and have the skills to match.

I'm with you on this one. I look like crap during a day of jumping. It's to the point that if I shower and change into my normal clothes at the end of the day, people don't even recognize me. I'm actually pretty girly outside the DZ, but at the DZ I'm all tom boy.

I met my husband at a DZ, and he didn't give me a second glance as anything more than a friend until weeks later when we got together outside skydiving and I had actually brushed my hair and showered :D:D

I thoroughly enjoy myself

Duuuuh!
How many dudes per chick at any DZ you know of?
10-1? If i were the only duded to 10 girls I would be bat shit happy!
Ever wonder why dude teaters are so "happy" :)

What is a teater?

I don't jump for the boys, nor do I wear make up for the boys. Hell, I certainly didn't suffer through two years at a military engineering college for the dudes either (before coming to my senses and switching to a business school). But, clearly, I am only happy because I surround myself with males :P

Is that pie, on your face?

Whats THAT feel like? :):D

It was a strawberry creme pie. Basically, amazing deliciousness. (However, if Cyndi ever pies you, expect a lot to end up in your ears)

I met my husband at a DZ, and he didn't give me a second glance as anything more than a friend until weeks later when we got together outside skydiving and I had actually brushed my hair and showered :D:D

i met my wife at a DZ. but, yes... her leaning over a table wearing a sports bra did make a difference. :ph34r::D but after the initial "look" we started up a great conversation that lasted all day.

i met my wife at a DZ. but, yes... her leaning over a table wearing a sports bra did make a difference. :ph34r::D but after the initial "look" we started up a great conversation that lasted all day.

Right? I am still amazed at how easy conversation is between us. One of our first "dates" was carpooling to Fitzgerald, and the four hour drive passed in about 20 minutes. That weekend pretty much changed my entire world.

Right? I am still amazed at how easy conversation is between us. One of our first "dates" was carpooling to Fitzgerald, and the four hour drive passed in about 20 minutes. That weekend pretty much changed my entire world.

My drive was more like 8 hours...

Literally B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Literally B|

I expect to see your engagement announcements in approximately 5 months. :P

ETA: a smiley, how could I forget the smiley? Granted I am dead serious.

Literally B|

You gonna wear a suit at my wedding?

Seeing as you wouldn't let me wear the dress at yours.

Literally B|

You gonna wear a suit at my wedding?

Seeing as you wouldn't let me wear the dress at yours.

Well, if you hadn't forgotten your dress, you wouldn't have had to wear the suit now would you?

You're lucky you didn't have to wear your uniform :P

Well, if you hadn't forgotten your dress, you wouldn't have had to wear the suit now would you?

Glad I didn't get that college education, looks like it would be backwards!:P

Glad I didn't get that college education, looks like it would be backwards!:P

Dammit, normally I catch that one. And you have an associates, pretty sure that counts as a college education :P

Dammit, normally I catch that one. And you have an associates, pretty sure that counts as a college education :P

Nope, school got shut down, lost its accreditation... expensive piece of paper!

Thanks for paying for it ya'll tax payers! :)