bivar

The most extreme wingsuit flyby shown on tv?

The Norwegian national television network NRK have made a 12 episodes tv series about extreme sports. They have released this clip from the next episode. I know that the ad before the clip is annoying, but it's worth the wait.
Extreme flyby in Sognefjorden

(I don't know if the video will work outside Norway. Please let me know.)
----------------------------------------

Locks up my computer each time I try and watch it. Chome/IE same result

I'm using Chrome on Mac OS X, and it is OK.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The wingsuit flying was very cool, but why the hell is it considered trendy to look like an utter fool nowadays?

Some of the spectators looked like clowns whom had escaped an insane asylum from the eighties.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

The wingsuit flying was very cool, but why the hell is it considered trendy to look like an utter fool nowadays?

Some of the spectators looked like clowns whom had escaped an insane asylum from the eighties.

they just looked like regular people to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

The Norwegian national television network NRK have made a 12 episodes tv series about extreme sports. They have released this clip from the next episode. I know that the ad before the clip is annoying, but it's worth the wait.
Extreme flyby in Sognefjorden

(I don't know if the video will work outside Norway. Please let me know.)

it's called XTreme balloon popping.. but they missed :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

Hahah, while that's funny, the kids in the video were far from that...

wonder how the coroner will write this up when they hit the ground and possibly some spectators

unpowered craft leaves 100 yd skid mark, no pieces larger than a pie plate were left, managled spectators are in critical care
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Yes. I immediately recalled the fatality not too long ago where the wingsuiter impacted a bridge occupied by spectators.

I knew some of the people on that bridge and they were not at all happy about the proximity.
Of course no one had any idea of what he was going to try.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.