piisfish

obese man fused to his chair.. WTF ???

The unnamed man lived with two able-bodied roommates -- including his girlfriend

The FAT SOB has a girlfriend! No kidding!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The unnamed man lived with two able-bodied roommates -- including his girlfriend

The FAT SOB has a girlfriend! No kidding!

Your path is obvious

Find a Lazy boy on craigs list

Sit in it... the women will come!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Your path is obvious

if after 2 years without leaving the Lazyboy you still don't have a GF, call 911
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Officers who responded to the scene said that the man's skin was fused to the fabric of chair and that he was sitting in his own feces and urine with maggots visible.

and

The landlord told WTRF that the man used to be an active person and said she had no idea how bad his condition was since he covered himself with a blanket every time she came to visit.

What you can't smell shit and piss mixed with BO? Well maybe he was happy as a pig in shit..... Oh wait he was a pig in shit.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Your path is obvious

What do you think that "fuzing" will do to ones junk?
And well....did they have sex? EVER? :o
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Your path is obvious

What do you think that "fuzing" will do to ones junk?
And well....did they have sex? EVER? :o

Well, it couldn't be any worse than not using it now, could it?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Those people can't get that way without the enablers around them. I'd tell him "You want a cheeseburger. Go get it yourself." He could starve himself into mobility again.Jeez, that's just disgusting on so many levels. And it's not the first time I've heard of that.

I hate to be that landlord. I'm saying the carpet's gotta go and they'll need a 5 gallon bucket of Kilz. And to think I worry about my tenants' dog. :S[:/]

http://www.masterchem.com/masterchem/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=5679559110f23210VgnVCM1000006b0910acRCRD

I used to see this sort of thing on a regular basis whe I was in the Fire Dpet. My personal "best" was 910 lb man who we had to take out the living room wall of his row house in order to evacuate him to the hospital. He died of pnumonia two days later. His family siad he hadn't been out of the house in 20 years. We run into this sport of thing at least three to five times a year. Typically they're on the third floor of a garden apartment though.:|

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

One officer said it was the worst thing he had ever responded to. Another told the local TV station he had to throw away his uniform after helping remove the man from the chair.

Well that just paints a picture as to how disgusting this must've been. Wow.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Hi Nic,

Well, just maybe he was trying to get into music:

Wilson spent the majority of the following three years in his bedroom sleeping, taking drugs, and overeating. During this time, his voice deteriorated significantly as a result of chain smoking, drug ingestion and neglect.

That's our own Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys.

JerryBaumchen

I was alsost expecting the chair to be some sort of massive throne that would accomidate two years worth of shit (literally) when they showed that small fabric recliner one would have to wonder ...where did it all go? And no I really dont want an answer.

wow that is crazy. How do you be a sig other to someone living in his filth like that. I am guessing the gf was having sex with the other roommate.

I recently had to pick up a patient who was 700+ lbs. We took that patient from an airport, where I wondered how they got her into the plane to a special rehab for the morbidly obese.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I recently had to pick up a patient who was 700+ lbs. We took that patient from an airport, where I wondered how they got her into the plane to a special rehab for the morbidly obese.

463L pallet with top net ;)

463L pallet with top net ;)

Crazy thing is they used the standard medical transport plane. I was wondering how they got her in the plane. She was 2 times as wide as the fat person stretcher. I would have loved a rear loading AC on that one. Be awesome to see a Casa fly up here with a huge patient in it.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192