skymama

Please offer good vibes/prayers for Normiss' mom

Mark's mom suffered a stroke last night. She has a DNR order, so the doctors and Mark's family decided against surgery. They are keeping her comfortable and while she is not very responsive, she seems to have some recognition that she is surrounded by her family. It was a very difficult decision for him and his sisters to make, but they know it was what she wants. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts, I know he'll appreciate the skydiver love. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hang in there. Prayers sent. It is so hadr to stand back and let nature take it's course, but most often is the best approach, and what the loved one wants.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Mark's mom suffered a stroke last night. She has a DNR order, so the doctors and Mark's family decided against surgery. They are keeping her comfortable and while she is not very responsive, she seems to have some recognition that she is surrounded by her family. It was a very difficult decision for him and his sisters to make, but they know it was what she wants. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts, I know he'll appreciate the skydiver love. :)

[:/][:/][:/][:/]

Sorry to hear about this. It is always so tough to make those kind of decisions, but glad that he and the rest of the family are following her requests; prayers sent.....
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Thoughts, prayers, vibes, all that going out. Hold on to your friends. You don't have to worry about being strong if you've got good support.

I have a lot of respect for your decision to abide by the DNR. It is an extrememly difficult thing to do sometimes.

But if it is what she wanted, then it's what should be done.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

She is being moved to a hospice tomorrow in the town that she is from, so at least it won't be a hardship for the family to visit with her and spend more time with her.

While another sister took over the bedside watch, Mark ran over to Zhills, borrowed a rig and did a solo jump to clear his head. He sounded much better afterwards. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Positive thoughts and wishes for you and your family.
Hate news like this.
[:/]

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!